PDA

View Full Version : oh my god no :(

sh@z
16th June 2004, 02:04 AM
what can i say :blackeye: coming out of the mcarthur glen car part, some idiot reversing out kept on reversing with 2 oncoming cars, me and a car in front of me, so he eventually stops... only to let the guy in front of me past and reverse into me... wat the hell!!!

He claims the other guy was shouting and stuff or watever so he let him past, but he didnt see me as i was right behind the 1st car miles out of sight!!

then when we pulled up he was like, who's fault it is :( ..

Not MAJOR damage, its just the panel behind the driver side front wheel, and a bit of the door, but oh my god why me.

Even if i had stood still and not moved to get past, the distance he came back (cos he didnt see me obviously) he woulda still whacked me... oh my god im so pee'd off right about now :(

duncan
16th June 2004, 02:11 AM
Bad news Shaz,

Hope you get it all sorted out soon

3GGG
16th June 2004, 02:14 AM
Sorry to hear about the damage Sh@z - Did you get any witnesses names and addresses for the insurance?

sh@z
16th June 2004, 02:19 AM
there were no witnesses ... like nobody... cos it was at far end of car part right beside exit

lightbody
16th June 2004, 02:36 AM
Sorry to hear about it... but, could be worse! (I know how annoying that is to hear but its true!)

duncan
16th June 2004, 02:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by lightbody

Sorry to hear about it... but, could be worse! (I know how annoying that is to hear but its true!)

My mates (heap of a) 106 caught fire big style on the way to the airport for his holidays on Saturday, so your right Rob!

macblob
16th June 2004, 03:06 AM
sorry to hear about that shaz, hope you get it sorted out ok with minimum of hassle

GAJ
16th June 2004, 04:44 AM
Nightmare! How badly dented is it?

sh@z
16th June 2004, 05:27 AM
umm the panel in between the bonnet and the driver side door will definately need replacing i reckon, and the front bit of the drivers side door jus near the panel gap is dented in too but hope that can be fixed...

i just hope it all gets sorted asap :(

GAJ
16th June 2004, 06:05 AM
I've yet to get anybody to look at the ding in my door. Just don't have time just now. I've got the number of the guy that Dunedin use (Accident) if you want it?

sh@z
16th June 2004, 06:40 AM
well i think its a bodyshop job as they will need to replace the panel in front of it and it WILL go to a BMW bodyshop thats for sure heh...

if you could email me the number jus in case thought, would be nice mate

cheers :)

GAJ
16th June 2004, 03:12 PM
eMail sent!

Willie M
16th June 2004, 03:23 PM
Gutted for you Sh@z, what a nightmare :mad:
Hope you get things sorted out quickly and painlessly.

Julz
16th June 2004, 04:05 PM
Pants!!:(:(

KenL
16th June 2004, 04:06 PM
Big bummer Shaz.

I'm sure insurance will come down on your side as it is pretty impossible for you to drive your car in such away that you can dent the panel in between bonnet & door. To me that would obviously look like someone had reversed into you.

Hope it all gets sorted soon.

Big Col
16th June 2004, 04:18 PM
That totally bites Shaz.:(

Burple
16th June 2004, 07:27 PM
Nightmare Shaz mate...
Hope you get it all sorted!

what the hell is going on with people just now??
are Minis invisible??

I need some Airhorns.. ;);):evil:

sh@z
16th June 2004, 07:39 PM
Yeah i mean, if he saw the car right infront of me then i dont understand how he didnt see me, and if he looked in his rear view mirror he would have seen me too as the angle he came back at he was coming right into the centre of my car, jus glad he stopped and didnt carry on comin back and scrapy the whole side of the car.

*sigh*

My baby is gonna be limping about till it gets sorted now, since i need a car to get about in this week so ill get a brown paper bag and cut holes in it lol

Steve74
16th June 2004, 08:19 PM
had a guy in a bmw reverse up a one-way street right past me at 30 showing off to his mate. some numptys about

Duncan Stewart
16th June 2004, 08:35 PM
Sorry to hear about the damage shaz. Hope you get it sorted OK

Wul
17th June 2004, 03:40 AM
Nightmare sh@z - hope it's sorted asap.

ELFMAN
17th June 2004, 04:22 AM
What a sod, Shaz. My sympathies. Some total dick did my drivers door in a couple of months back when I parked to visit friends. Needless to say they just drove off and I didn't see it till the next day.....£260. Ker-ching. Excess higher, so had to cough up.

Think you showed remarkable restraint - I'd have got red mist and tried to kill the numpty, and I'm only a wee bloke.

Hope you get it sorted OK.

speedd
18th June 2004, 06:45 AM
:eek:Sorry to read that Sh@z... there are some real numpty's around :mad: count yourself lucky you don't live in london :disapprove:

I hope you get this sorted ASAP and keep us posted