PDA

View Full Version : so i got dumped a few weeks back...

minidriver#1
15th June 2004, 01:03 AM
but i've fallen back in love with the mini again. drove it to st andrews on thur night i think it was, then edinburgh then today i drove to Prestwick and back and i rediscovered the fun in driving the mini, weaving in and out of traffic and sunday drivers.

I even managed to make all 4 wheels rub against the arches the other night when i went on a drive with L'n'L and Ali, nearly crapped myself but the arches needed to be christened.

So i've decided to get back on the modding trail and forget about repairing the vandalism to the car because they are my battle scars now. raarrrr.

This also means i'll be attending more runs because i think i've been on just one run all year which is just right bang outta order.

Anyone else rediscovered the fun of their MINI in recent months / weeks / days?

ny152
15th June 2004, 03:06 AM
Never fell out with it but after thrashing it round the lake district yesterday afternoon we had a nice relaxing evening cruise back up the motorway with the cruise control on and 3C Country Music on the dab radio.

Just some quality time with myself and Growler, lovely :clown:.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the car again though - life's too short not to :D.

Willie M
15th June 2004, 03:21 PM
Good to see ya back KJ :cool: Hopefully catch up with you sometime soon.

john
15th June 2004, 04:56 PM
Yes KJ:)

For a while I thought I would have to part with my Cooper:(

I then started driving anything but the Cooper and Susan started driving it all the time instead.

I finally got my 's' bumpers back from being painted and could not wait to fit then and go for a drive:)

After about 30 seconds I realised what I had been missing:):D:)

Roll on the next meeting of the masses:)

phantom
18th June 2004, 03:34 AM
Good Man, here wee go, here wee go!:D:D:D

Julz
18th June 2004, 04:49 PM
As many of you are aware, the number 6 and the word Evo came into play a few months back!! It's just the running costs of my wee bubble as we have this new house to pay for etc...... was getting quite serious (and very tearful) about the separation, then a big cartoon anvil fell outta the sky and thonked me on the heid!! When I awoke, I realised it was all a bad dream and went and gave her a cuddle and said it would be ok!! Now she's staying for ever and ever and ever... the end!!:D

Gismo
18th June 2004, 04:52 PM
Forgive me father for i have sinned, where's the queue for the repenters