PDA

View Full Version : Zits! Argghhhhhhh!!!!

AndyP & Lenore
28th January 2010, 07:26 PM
I spent almost all my teenage years with hardly a zit in sight. I just turned 38, improving my diet, improving my health and I have more "teenage zits" than you can shake a stick at.:ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin:

A.:ragin::ragin::frown::sad:

Scottie
28th January 2010, 07:32 PM
:laugh:

It's just cause you are getting rid of all the crap out of your body.

p.s. a wee tip drink green Tea [won't help your spots] but I have found great benefit from drinking the tea also I believe it has helped to promote my weight loss.

AndyP & Lenore
28th January 2010, 07:39 PM
:laugh:

It's just cause you are getting rid of all the crap out of your body.

p.s. a wee tip drink green Tea [won't help your spots] but I have found great benefit from drinking the tea also I believe it has helped to promote my weight loss.

Never been much of a tea drinker (green, red, orange, black, white, whatever).... But I'll try anything that helps with the weight loss as I have to admit, I'm finding it much more difficult this time around. Cheers for the tip Fi.:thumbs up:

Edit: Forgot to say, I wonder if it is because I'm eating better and the crap is oozing out the pores.:yes nod:

A.:D

GCA3N
28th January 2010, 08:10 PM
Could be the reason, either that or the more trim Andy has got the missus more frisky and as a result we are having more snuggle time. (i.e. increased hormones if no one gets my nudge nudge wink wink.)

Sheilz
28th January 2010, 08:15 PM
Naw Andy its the plump bits trying to escape coz they know you're trying to starve them to death.

audrey
28th January 2010, 11:54 PM
Andy could be adult acne had this problem myself same as you no acne as a teenager then mid thirties started getting spots. Might be worth a wee visit to the doctor I went and was diagnosed with mild rosacea was given antibiotics which really helped hope this clears up soon know exactly how you feel

illegalhunter
31st January 2010, 04:59 PM
Its the healthy eating that does it. I live on chicken tomatos , sugar snap pears and im always spotty

stoney
31st January 2010, 06:32 PM
Andy could be adult acne had this problem myself same as you no acne as a teenager then mid thirties started getting spots. Might be worth a wee visit to the doctor I went and was diagnosed with mild rosacea was given antibiotics which really helped hope this clears up soon know exactly how you feel

i have this but keep takeing the drugs and they go away for a while but then seem to come back again i get big one's that dont bust as well witch is realy bugging

Scottie
31st January 2010, 07:23 PM
i have this but keep takeing the drugs and they go away for a while but then seem to come back again i get big one's that dont bust as well witch is realy bugging

yuck to much information.:hand::smilewinkgrin:

stoney
1st February 2010, 12:59 AM
yuck to much information.:hand::smilewinkgrin:

That's just life for u :;-):