PDA

View Full Version : Headlight washers not washing???

Fartin Martin
28th January 2010, 03:02 PM
My headlight washers are not sprayin any water(yes its full:lol:), its doing the motion of it, just minus the water part! lol

any ideas??

cheers

Martin

GCA3N
28th January 2010, 04:18 PM
Check the hoses back from the washer jets sounds like one has come off mate. Have you been messing about under the bonnet cleaning etc.

Fartin Martin
28th January 2010, 04:27 PM
Check the hoses back from the washer jets sounds like one has come off mate. Have you been messing about under the bonnet cleaning etc.

hmmmmal do that just now, where are they so i know what im looking for?

nah not been messing about..only filled water up

cheers

Martin

Fartin Martin
28th January 2010, 04:30 PM
all seems fine!!:confused:

C.Noble
28th January 2010, 06:13 PM
do you hear a pump motor running?? the headlamp washer motor circuit is on a dif. fuse from the windscreen one (fuse 25 in the inside fusebox, 30 amp one if i remember right)

Fartin Martin
28th January 2010, 06:30 PM
do you hear a pump motor running?? the headlamp washer motor circuit is on a dif. fuse from the windscreen one (fuse 25 in the inside fusebox, 30 amp one if i remember right)

Hmmmm..I'll investigate that this weekend..too much on my plate till sat..so will sort Sunday!;)

cheers

Martin

GCA3N
28th January 2010, 07:01 PM

This was my next suggestion, although not as good as Mr Nobles info.

Fartin Martin
28th January 2010, 07:50 PM
This was my next suggestion, although not as good as Mr Nobles info.

Lol cheers greig..al not get round to sortin it till Sunday so al let you know how a get on!!;)

Cheers!:D

Fartin Martin
9th March 2010, 07:11 PM
Right..actually manage to get round to lookin at this after forgetting..but the fuses are fine :confused:

could this be warranty work then?

cheers