PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever noticed this.....

zimbo
26th January 2010, 01:43 PM
On 3 different occasions 1st and 2nd ones were with a newish Mercedes and the 3rd was with a new Skoda a big one!! (the Supreme I think its called)

Anyway while they were driving behind me with their lights on, anytime they turned left or right the corresponding front fog light on that same side would come on just before they turned and then it would go off again once they had taken the corner and straightened up again!! To say that I was stunned is to put it mildly...

AndyP & Lenore
26th January 2010, 01:48 PM
Are you still taking that medication your doctor prescribed?:laugh:

A.:D

Bazthemod
26th January 2010, 01:59 PM
They are cornering lamps... the law has recently changed to allow their use here so you will start to see more of it.

Bazthemod
26th January 2010, 02:10 PM
Does that mean that when your going straight you can put both your fog lamps on.:rolleyes:

lol hmmmm... behave!

zimbo
26th January 2010, 02:22 PM
So how long will it be before we see this on BMWs and more importantly MINIs?

Ivano
26th January 2010, 02:32 PM
I felt like an idiot the other day, one of the guys in my office who just bought a Seat Ibiza Cupra Bocanegra, the other night was leaving the office car park i noticed he only had one fog light working on his new 59 plate, i was waving and pointing at the lights to tell him he had a bulb out. he stopped and told me that this is what they do when you turn corners... I thought how bizarre!!! but the above comments confirm that we are going to see alot more of this