PDA

View Full Version : R53 exhaust

atnova
25th January 2010, 01:14 AM
Hi guys,
i am thinking of getting a new exhaust for my car, but all i have been hearing is miltek and borla and stuff like that, but i don't really like the end tip of the exhaust. So now i am looking at a custom Powerflow exhaust with a burnt tip double 3.5 inch exit, does anyone know if the powerflow is any good? as i been recomended by my friends
Cheers in advance
AT

Craig
25th January 2010, 08:23 AM
Can't speak for powerflow, but if you are looking for custom, I can't speak highly enough of Stainless Creations (http://www.stainless-creations.co.uk/). They're work is top notch and Scottie, Greig, MINI William and myself have all used them. :thumbs up:

GCA3N
25th January 2010, 09:07 AM
Can't speak for powerflow, but if you are looking for custom, I can't speak highly enough of Stainless Creations (http://www.stainless-creations.co.uk/). They're work is top notch and Scottie, Greig, MINI William and myself have all used them. :thumbs up:

Ditto that they were brilliant for me.

atnova
16th April 2010, 11:33 PM
can i ask how much around did u guys paid for your system?
cause my exhaust is rusting bad i think and i think i need to replace them soon
thanks
Alex

Livi
16th April 2010, 11:43 PM
Alex,

I bought a Milltek exhaust for 440 online

Crombers
17th April 2010, 12:09 PM
Janspeed maniflow with a Playmini back box should tick every box you've ever wished for :smilewinkgrin:

josh_r53
17th April 2010, 02:27 PM
I've had a milltek for just over a year, one of the welds broke recently and they're giving me a whole exhaust system for free and they dont even want the old one back,

Sounds ace too,

Cant beat the miltek warranty and there was a noticeable improvement in power, and 300 quid in a group buy

Marco77
28th April 2010, 05:18 PM
I've had a milltek for just over a year, one of the welds broke recently and they're giving me a whole exhaust system for free and they dont even want the old one back,

Sounds ace too,

Cant beat the miltek warranty and there was a noticeable improvement in power, and 300 quid in a group buy

So does that mean you'll be selling the old one then ???? ;)

josh_r53
28th April 2010, 11:48 PM
i will be selling the old one if you want it but its cracked at the welds, so its really up to you.

although I may be selling my new one (still in the box) as i might be going down the cooper exhaust route