PDA

View Full Version : Mini Images

k3ith
24th January 2010, 10:39 PM
Hi folks
In anticaption of our new mini arriving we are trying to find some good res shots of mini coopers preferably Horizon blue or blue of any sorts. I am needing some full side on as close as poss to the car but still showing the full car, full rear, roof from abouve if poss, and front.
I have scoured the web and can only get convertables or clubmans in HZB which is no use as we are logo-ing the car and want to try out our options, sacrilege i hear you cry but this is going to be cool as.:cool:
If you can help pm me for my email:thumbs up:

Forbes
24th January 2010, 11:14 PM
Hi folks
In anticaption of our new mini arriving we are trying to find some good res shots of mini coopers preferably Horizon blue or blue of any sorts. I am needing some full side on as close as poss to the car but still showing the full car, full rear, roof from abouve if poss, and front.
I have scoured the web and can only get convertables or clubmans in HZB which is no use as we are logo-ing the car and want to try out our options, sacrilege i hear you cry but this is going to be cool as.:cool:
If you can help pm me for my email:thumbs up:
:off topic:Are you from Aberdeen?

RyanK
24th January 2010, 11:33 PM
This thread may be of some use Horizon Blue Owners Club - NorthAmericanMotoring (http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/coupe-talk-2007/163436-horizon-blue-owners-club.html)

k3ith
25th January 2010, 10:46 PM
:off topic:Are you from Aberdeen?

No mate why?

Forbes
26th January 2010, 12:20 PM
No mate why?

Thought I walked passed a place with "Washshop" or similar in Aberdeen, so thought it might be a new company car

N16SHP
26th January 2010, 04:06 PM
Is that not the Washbay your thinking of Ben?

Forbes
26th January 2010, 06:27 PM
Is that not the Washbay your thinking of Ben?

Is that what it is called? Off Great Western Road? Knew it was something like that.

k3ith
26th January 2010, 10:48 PM
This thread may be of some use Horizon Blue Owners Club - NorthAmericanMotoring (http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/coupe-talk-2007/163436-horizon-blue-owners-club.html)

Thanks, some food for thought.