PDA

View Full Version : Fi is this yours?

Bazthemod
23rd January 2010, 07:43 PM
Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ONE-OFF-ZEEMAX-MINI-COOPER-S-WIDEARCH-SHOW-CAR-UNIQUE_W0QQitemZ110471664749QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAut omobiles_UK?hash=item19b89fd46d)

This your old motor?

Scottie
23rd January 2010, 07:51 PM
Yeah it is.

was just talking about it the other day didn't think it would still be running around that 265bhp conversion was mental.

Scottie
23rd January 2010, 07:55 PM
just reading it. Those are not zeemax wheels I got them made over in Germany. It started life as a JCW but then had the minispeed conversion done. Also those are not JCW seats they are sparco but not the JCW ones.

I sold it in 2005 with 10k on the clock

Bazthemod
23rd January 2010, 08:00 PM
Ahh, I remember seeing it for the first time at Arbroath but i don't think you kept it much longer after that.

euan
23rd January 2010, 08:07 PM
Fi, what do you think about how it looks these days?

I'll be quite honest, that kit never did it for me, but no denying the attention to detail and the execution, but I wondered what you thought of it now.

Scottie
23rd January 2010, 08:23 PM
I hate it simple as that.

I blame BMW actually when I got this car the aero kit was on back order so went with the Zeemax one and the rest is history. It's one of those cringe moments.

It was a stage I went through a mid life thing.

KenL
23rd January 2010, 10:08 PM
I hate it simple as that.

I blame BMW actually when I got this car the aero kit was on back order so went with the Zeemax one and the rest is history. It's one of those cringe moments.

A bit much to blame MINI:blush::hand:

Its a shocker :sad:

You've got much more taste these days :thumbs up:

Craig
23rd January 2010, 10:10 PM
did you put the facelift xenons in it before you got rid? or did one of the other owners do it ? It says only 2 previous owners...

Scottie
23rd January 2010, 10:31 PM
I put them on wonder what I done with my other set chucked them no doubt

GCA3N
23rd January 2010, 10:37 PM
Logged on my laptop to see this car (would not load on iphone) kinda wish I hadn't nearly brought up my dinner, sorry that body kit is........no words to describe.

Craig
23rd January 2010, 10:39 PM
you should have had heard the blueflame exhaust on it...!! :lol: and you think yours is loud... :yes nod:

Sheilz
24th January 2010, 03:10 AM
The body kit was maybe a bit OTT but I can clearly remember this one being a real crowd puller. The detail and finish was exceptional and I loved the paint job. Was quite a stunning wee car.

Bazthemod
24th January 2010, 03:12 AM
Julz had the zeemax kit too, was also a popular car and got featured in fast and modified if i remember right

m8cxc
24th January 2010, 07:09 AM
i got a funny feelin i know the lady who owned this car after fi she traded it in for a toyota and it was at arnold clark toyota for ages in ayr cause i saw it and dont think there is another 1 like it anywhere i may be wrong but i think its the same car

illegalhunter
24th January 2010, 04:15 PM
That must have cost a fortune for that conversion. I quite like it.

weefossy
24th January 2010, 05:42 PM
Body kit wasn't to everyones' taste, but as a show car it was awsome. The paint job and the interior were both special. I wouldn't knock yourself over it Fi, at the time it was "top notch", but maybe not totally an everyday car. The red convertible was special too.

Scottie
24th January 2010, 05:51 PM
Body kit wasn't to everyones' taste, but as a show car it was awsome. The paint job and the interior were both special. I wouldn't knock yourself over it Fi, at the time it was "top notch", but maybe not totally an everyday car. The red convertible was special too.

yip that was another good car the seats were a bit special a bit more than the JCW ones imho and the short shifts I got fitted seem to me to make the gear change top class

Sheilz
24th January 2010, 05:51 PM

Gosh I mind the red one too. LOL Nik's eyes were popping with the sound/light system in it. That was a lovely car. Was something for us mere pleb of mini owners to aspire to !! I just looked at the prices and went "Naw!!"

Scottie
24th January 2010, 06:01 PM
Gosh I mind the red one too. LOL Nik's eyes were popping with the sound/light system in it. That was a lovely car. Was something for us mere pleb of mini owners to aspire to !! I just looked at the prices and went "Naw!!"

Duncan Stewart has a picture of the Red JCWs Cabrio with the Hamann Wheels fitted (the wheels crombers now enjoy) those wheels were so cool I took them off as I didn't want to waste them.

Craig
24th January 2010, 07:03 PM
Duncan Stewart has a picture of the Red JCWs Cabrio with the Hamann Wheels fitted (the wheels crombers now enjoy) those wheels were so cool I took them off as I didn't want to waste them.

how ironic that they end up on a car that he doesn't take care of - wheels included..! :lol: have you seen the kerbage... :thud:

ianking
24th January 2010, 08:27 PM
Fi

I have really liked your cars, the parklane especially, the silver S, the gulf cooper etc but oh my god woman what were you thinking with that one.

Forbes
24th January 2010, 08:50 PM
Fi

I have really liked your cars, the parklane especially, the silver S, the gulf cooper etc but oh my god woman what were you thinking with that one.
:laugh:

RyanK
24th January 2010, 09:08 PM
Park lane was my favourite. Looked so good on the anthracite R99's

Crombers
25th January 2010, 01:52 PM
how ironic that they end up on a car that he doesn't take care of - wheels included..! :lol: have you seen the kerbage... :thud:

& the buckles / dunts :Whistle: