PDA

View Full Version : i must be thick lol!!!

m8cxc
20th January 2010, 04:51 PM
been tryin for ages to work out how to upload pics to the site tried the photobucket way aint workin lol was dead easy on the old site lol now when you go into upload attachments it dont let you upload form my computer do i have to use a host site i hope not or im in trouble lol :confused:

N16SHP
20th January 2010, 05:13 PM
I use Flickr, its pretty good. You even get an uploading tool for your computer. Only problem is that there is an upload limit unless you go "Pro" **Insert jazz hands**

stoney
20th January 2010, 05:49 PM
photo bucket is easy you just copy the fourm link and dont for get it wont show as a pic till you have pressed the post button

m8cxc
20th January 2010, 06:16 PM
:blush:eh lol explain it to me like i was a 5 yr old lol

Stewart
20th January 2010, 06:57 PM
When you upload to photobucket and return to your Album just pass over the pic and you see links below, go to direct link and copy it.

Into NMS and click the "insert Image" click "Add image from URL" and copy the link in to it. Un tick the retrieve remote file for reference if you leave it ticked it will not work.

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq72/sav112g/BWTR.jpg

Gismo
20th January 2010, 08:05 PM
been tryin for ages to work out how to upload pics to the site tried the photobucket way aint workin lol was dead easy on the old site lol now when you go into upload attachments it dont let you upload form my computer do i have to use a host site i hope not or im in trouble lol :confused:WHy can't you upload from your computer?? thats the easiest way, are you selecting go advanced?

m8cxc
20th January 2010, 09:24 PM
mmm dunno if it worked