PDA

View Full Version : Forced to wash my car!!

zimbo
13th January 2010, 12:19 PM
Yup thats right "I was forced to wash my car..."

I was in asda this morning on this crappy grey windy misserable bas**** of a day, came back to the car only to find that some flying rodent had crapped yellow **** all over the windows on my side of the car, so after ranting to myself went to carwash I sometimes use in the winter to use the lance to wash the crap off and do the heavy dirt and inner wheel arches etc while I was at it, only to get therer and find out the machines not working!!
So more moaning now I get back in the car and head home to get the hose out and because I am having to get the hose out I decide to give the car a proper all over wash...

So by 9.45 this morning my car was all nice and shiny and clean again... :D

euan
13th January 2010, 12:21 PM
Wish mine was, we had about 3-4" of snow overnight! Spent a very happy (not!) 30 minutes clearing the drive!

Forbes
13th January 2010, 12:23 PM
So by 9.45 this morning my car was all nice and shiny and clean again... :D
And 5 minutes after you leave it will be back to being just as manky

zimbo
13th January 2010, 12:53 PM
And 5 minutes after you leave it will be back to being just as manky

Nope its still sitting where I left it after giving her a bath and it aint going anywhere anytime soon, so should stay clean for a long while yet :D

Craig
13th January 2010, 01:26 PM
Well done sir... Mine will hopefully get a wash this weekend weather permitting.

GCA3N
13th January 2010, 01:36 PM
Good on you. Hopefully get some TLC on the car this weekend. Just found out it's snowing again in Arran!

zimbo
13th January 2010, 02:54 PM
Thankfully all that aweful white stuff is gone from our regions at last.... And I DONT WANT ANYMORE thank you very much!!! (weather gods take note!!) :ragin:

MINI William
13th January 2010, 05:11 PM
Lucky man. I'm
going to get mine done this weekend if the weather stays nice and the road to my house deices

Fester
13th January 2010, 05:33 PM
Mine is getting a wash and wax this weekend regardless of the weather, the pipes have just thawed out enough for me to get the hose out. applying a couple coats of wax should bring the feeling back into my hands after being in a bucket of cold water.

stoney
13th January 2010, 07:31 PM
stop moanin and get it polish and waxed boy hee hee

ELFMAN
13th January 2010, 08:25 PM
I washed the ELFmobile last Saturday - first time for well over a month, I had forgotten what colour it was... felt really guilty for ages, but what can you do when it's minus ten? (Well quite a few things actually...) Anyway, the snow's fab to look at and have a laugh in, but not when you have to get out and earn a crust or keep your motor clean. Roll on Spring. Roll on Deodorant. Roll over Beethoven.

Gismo
14th January 2010, 08:56 AM
Washing, well, that starts around about May sometime doesn't it :moonie:

zimbo
14th January 2010, 11:01 AM

So does that mean that we will never see you washing another vehicle ever again seeing as you'll be away in March/April? :D

(would be funny watching you trying to wash the F150 tho especially the roof... :p

Crombers
15th January 2010, 09:34 AM

Your right boss, bunch of feckin loonies on this site at this time of year. The cold must affect certain brain cells :rolleyes:

Dirt is NOT offensive :yes nod: