PDA

View Full Version : It's Official

Gismo
12th January 2010, 04:47 PM
I got my US Visa stamp today :thumbs up: well chuffed, now the big move preperations are full steam ahead :computer:

Big Gordy
12th January 2010, 04:50 PM
OK....bye then:bigwave:

Craig
12th January 2010, 05:10 PM
see ya baldy :moonie:

make sure you close the door behind you. :thumbs up::D

Gismo
12th January 2010, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the good will gestures :lol: Craig, can you post me a couple of inside car stickers and a domed Cooper S badge, need to get the truck showing the site off :thumbs up:

Craig
12th January 2010, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the good will gestures :lol: Craig, can you post me a couple of inside car stickers and a domed Cooper S badge, need to get the truck showing the site off :thumbs up:

nae bother boss, just to the montrose address?

N16SHP
12th January 2010, 05:19 PM
Where about in the states are you going? I believe i have missed this!

A domed cooper s badge, intrigued?

Livi
12th January 2010, 05:30 PM
That was really quick TBH Alan!

im gonna attempt Canada visa next year or when things calm down with the climate

Gismo
12th January 2010, 05:52 PM
Where about in the states are you going? I believe i have missed this!

A domed cooper s badge, intrigued?I'm moving to Pensacola, Florida sometime in March.
The domed badges are available from NMS, see the merchandise page http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/images/smilies//link.gif (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/New_Mini_Scotland/Merchandise.html)

Gismo
12th January 2010, 05:53 PM
nae bother boss, just to the montrose address?That's the one, ta

Scottie
12th January 2010, 06:46 PM
That's great news. :thumbs up: Lucky bugger.:cool:

GCA3N
12th January 2010, 07:44 PM
Hope things work out mate, will be strange talking to you from over the water.

stoney
12th January 2010, 11:31 PM

hope your going to pay for them :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
13th January 2010, 12:30 AM
Congrats Alan.:thumbs up:

Room in your suitcase? Fed up with the UK through and through.:frown:

A.

stoney
13th January 2010, 08:15 AM
yes congrats as well boss hope all gose well for you all

you know what this means we will have to do a nms usa trip

MINI William
13th January 2010, 09:10 AM
That's great news Alan.

zimbo
13th January 2010, 12:05 PM
OK....bye then:bigwave:

see ya baldy :moonie:

make sure you close the door behind you. :thumbs up::D

Not much love for you here is there Alan? surprised they never gave you your coat too...

Congrats Alan.:thumbs up:

Room in your suitcase? Fed up with the UK through and through.:frown:

A.

Same here Andy, Im really fed up with this place, would also love to go to the US but I dont have any family or anything to offer me a way of getting in. Thats why im hopeing once I qualify as a driving instructor that will give me a career that might help me out in getting jobs in another country like US or maybe even Oz... :D

Oh and by the way congrats boss, I will miss you and your Julie. I wish you both all the very best with your new life in Pensacola :thumbs up:

Gismo
13th January 2010, 10:55 PM
would also love to go to the US but I dont have any family or anything to offer me a way of getting inAli, I didn't use the family as a way to get in, i'm going in on an E2 visa, which means i own a business and run it from the states

Scottie
13th January 2010, 11:01 PM
Ali, I didn't use the family as a way to get in, i'm going in on an E2 visa, which means i own a business and run it from the states

Can I be your PA.

Sheilz
13th January 2010, 11:08 PM
Coat: door: but what aboot the spoons? Is someone going to count them afore that door closes?;)

Busy time for you between now and March. Exciting times ahead :thumbs up: Best of luck with it :thumbs up:

Craig
13th January 2010, 11:14 PM
Ali, we love him really. Even if he is a short, baldy plum... :lol:

all the best with the move Alan. If you need any help with anything, let me know. :thumbs up:

PS - I'll send those stickers tomorrow... been a bit busy arguing with Orange.. :lol:

Gismo
14th January 2010, 08:58 AM
PS - I'll send those stickers tomorrow... been a bit busy arguing with Orange.. :lol:Aye well i'm leaving Friday night to fly over there on Saturday, so, that would be braw

zimbo
14th January 2010, 11:07 AM
Aye well i'm leaving Friday night to fly over there on Saturday, so, that would be braw

Do you need anyone to carry your bags for you? :D

Crombers
15th January 2010, 09:28 AM
I got my US Visa stamp today :thumbs up: well chuffed, now the big move preperations are full steam ahead :computer:

Jings, I'd forgotten about you :rolleyes:

Mind the door dont catch you on your way out :moonie:

Gismo
15th January 2010, 10:29 AM
Jings, I'd forgotten about you :rolleyes:

Mind the door dont catch you on your way out :moonie:If there's one guy i'm glad to see the back off................................ :moonie:

GCA3N
15th January 2010, 10:33 AM
If there's one guy i'm glad to see the back off................................ :moonie:

:laugh:

Crombers
15th January 2010, 10:40 AM
If there's one guy i'm glad to see the back off................................ :moonie:

:hand: Mon the Hoops :hand:

illegalhunter
16th January 2010, 09:34 PM
Damm, thats you got you 2nd amendment right to bear arms.I love
the USA

Scottie
16th January 2010, 09:50 PM

Falkirk 1 Celtic 1:laugh:

Craig
16th January 2010, 09:56 PM
Did you get those stickers boss? They should have reached you in time.. :clap:

Gismo
18th January 2010, 12:18 PM
Did you get those stickers boss? They should have reached you in time.. :clap:Sorry Craig, they didn't arrive

Gismo
18th January 2010, 12:18 PM
Damm, thats you got you 2nd amendment right to bear arms.I love
the USAI maybe have the right, but, i won't be bearing any arms

AndyP & Lenore
18th January 2010, 12:52 PM
I maybe have the right, but, i won't be bearing any arms

You should at least visit a shooting range to fire of a few rounds. Absolutely exhilarating!:thumbs up: And when you know it's only a thin sheet of paper at the sore end of the bullet, you don't feel guilty about taking the life of an innocent Bambi.

A. :D

Gismo
18th January 2010, 12:53 PM

Falkirk 1 Celtic 1:laugh::moonie:

zimbo
18th January 2010, 01:10 PM
You should at least visit a shooting range to fire of a few rounds. Absolutely exhilarating!:thumbs up:
A. :D

I did that when I was in Florida in '07' it was awesome... Will definately be doing it again if and when I'm back there :yes nod: Highly recommended, even if it's just for the experience :thumbs up:

Crombers
18th January 2010, 01:16 PM
:moonie:

I'm more of a Rugby man now :Whistle:

(& thanks Fi :rolleyes:)

Gismo
4th February 2010, 03:12 PM
Date confirmed as 15th March :thumbs up:

GCA3N
4th February 2010, 04:05 PM
Date confirmed as 15th March :thumbs up:

Nice one Alan, are you ready yet?

Gismo
4th February 2010, 05:52 PM
Nice one Alan, are you ready yet?Nowt like it, me Julie has another 5 weeks to get her stuff in order, i get 5 days when i get home for the movers on the 9th :eek:

GCA3N
4th February 2010, 06:20 PM
Nowt like it, me Julie has another 5 weeks to get her stuff in order, i get 5 days when i get home for the movers on the 9th :eek:

A 5 days is loads off time for a guy to get all his stuff together. :lol:

Craig
4th February 2010, 08:48 PM
well, if you need a hand Alan, you know where I am. :thumbs up: Only £30 per hour ;)

GCA3N
4th February 2010, 08:55 PM
well, if you need a hand Alan, you know where I am. :thumbs up: Only £30 per hour ;)

So he gets nms discount.

Craig
4th February 2010, 09:05 PM
you betcha Greig, gotta give him discount... :lol:

Scottie
4th February 2010, 09:40 PM
Great news bet your excited.

zimbo
5th February 2010, 07:54 PM
Well Alan if Julie is needing any help with packing or what ever in Montrose just tell her to give me a bell, and I will glady go round and help out where I can mate.

Crombers
5th February 2010, 09:55 PM
NMSUSA ............................ woo hoo..............................:Whistle:

stoney
6th February 2010, 02:24 PM
NMSUSA ............................ woo hoo..............................:Whistle:

:lol:could see that been a mega run :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
7th February 2010, 01:14 AM
:lol:could see that been a mega run :lol:

I'll do the recce for it.:thumbs up: But I'm no typing the run notes up.:hand:

A.:D