PDA

View Full Version : Roof Bars Standard on Clubman models

Ivano
11th January 2010, 07:39 PM
Found out today that all MINI Clubman models produced from January will include roof rails as standard. :thumbs up:

They are tring to enhance the versatile utility purpose of the vehicle. Dealers have been told to promote the models in showrooms with bikes/skis on the roof

Post Amended - Should be Roof Rails and not Bars

Sheilz
11th January 2010, 09:53 PM
I'd prefer it if the spoiler was standard. Still surprises me that I didn't clock it wasn't when Dougall was speced (by dealer) with a chilli pack.

Delboy
12th January 2010, 09:56 AM
Found out today that all MINI Clubman models produced from January will include roof bars as standard. :thumbs up:

They are tring to enhance the versatile utility purpose of the vehicle. Dealers have been told to promote the models in showrooms with bikes/skis on the roof

I assume that we are talking about roof rails that run from front to back and not the bars that fit across the car? I've seen both types in photos - rails :thumbs up:, bars :frown:.

I'd prefer it if the spoiler was standard. Still surprises me that I didn't clock it wasn't when Dougall was speced (by dealer) with a chilli pack.

I'm not a big fan of the Clubman spoiler, I think it looks out of place and doesn't compliment the overall shape of the car. Looks like a shopping trolley handle, IMHO of course :lol: !

GCA3N
12th January 2010, 10:14 AM
And the rest looks like the trolley lol

RyanK
12th January 2010, 10:26 AM
I'm not a big fan of the Clubman spoiler, I think it looks out of place and doesn't compliment the overall shape of the car. Looks like a shopping trolley handle, IMHO of course :lol: !

+1

Ivano
12th January 2010, 02:00 PM
I assume that we are talking about roof rails that run from front to back and not the bars that fit across the car? I've seen both types in photos - rails :thumbs up:, bars :frown:.

Sorry i meant rails... OOPS!!!