PDA

View Full Version : Do you clean your feet?

RobRoy13
9th January 2010, 02:49 PM
Snow is a right nightmare we all agree especially mixed with the salt and can be afa messy on your car mats so....how many of you when you open door sit down first and shake your feet before you get in? Random i know but interesting to see if anyone is odd like me haha!!:lol:

Forbes
9th January 2010, 02:51 PM
My shoes have no tread so I don't need to. Do when I where trainers though or others cars

GCA3N
9th January 2010, 02:53 PM
Snow is a right nightmare we all agree especially mixed with the salt and can be afa messy on your car mats so....how many of you when you open door sit down first and shake your feet before you get in? Random i know but interesting to see if anyone is odd like me haha!!:lol:

Always. Get rubber mats for the winter though, it's a must if your OCD.

Forbes
9th January 2010, 02:54 PM
Yup, rubber mats were a great xmas pressie from young pup 1

Gismo
9th January 2010, 02:57 PM
I thump the sides of my feet against the side skirt before climbing in, i'm not OCD so it's easy for me

Forbes
9th January 2010, 02:58 PM
I thump the sides of my feet against the side skirt before climbing in, i'm not OCD so it's easy for me

You should hold your head in shame. Tut tut

RobRoy13
9th January 2010, 03:09 PM
Yeah must admit i think next xmas i will ask santa for rubber mats,im nae OCD it`s just that i love ma Mini and so hate getting it dirty lol!!

Craig
9th January 2010, 03:37 PM
Aye, I always "dunt" ma feet before getting into the car. :thumbs up::thumbs up:Not off the side skirt tho....:thud::knife:

Crombers
9th January 2010, 03:38 PM

I 'whack' my 'steelies' against the side sill too :yes nod: , saves yer mats from getting too wet :thumbs up:

(In the Punto :rolleyes:)

N16SHP
9th January 2010, 04:49 PM
Yeah must admit i think next xmas i will ask santa for rubber mats,im nae OCD it`s just that i love ma Mini and so hate getting it dirty lol!!

Ask JC Parts. He'll sort you out! ;)

I was going to, then was skint, then couldn't be arsed. Now i'm not skint, but can't decide on the ones i like!

baptie
9th January 2010, 05:33 PM
sit side saddle and knock feet together, growl at folk who just walk in and sit, lol

Delboy
9th January 2010, 05:46 PM
sit side saddle and knock feet together, growl at folk who just walk in and sit, lol

Same as me :clap:

m8cxc
9th January 2010, 06:16 PM
same as gismo man dunt ma feet on side skirts naughtie i know lol :smilewinkgrin:

zimbo
9th January 2010, 06:37 PM

:frown: you should be ashamed of yourself... :moonie:

This is EXACTLY what I do, except for the growling bit... :laugh:

Sheilz
9th January 2010, 08:03 PM

Me too though a bit louder than a growl especially if someone going in the back coz not got rubber mats there. Have occasionally dunted feet against the sills too but prefer to stretch out curl feel under open door and bang shoes off garden wall. Takes a bit of twisting about but passes time while windows de-frosting.

Livi
9th January 2010, 10:55 PM

Well.... Susan decided to do that the day, got an ear lashing and banished from the car!! lol

I 'whack' my 'steelies' against the side sill too :yes nod: , saves yer mats from getting too wet :thumbs up:

Best quote of the month!! LMAO

Livi
9th January 2010, 10:58 PM
Ask JC Parts. He'll sort you out! ;)

I was going to, then was skint, then couldn't be arsed. Now i'm not skint, but can't decide on the ones i like!

i dont think there THAT expensive tbh..... and they are really handy, i dont own a set yet, but inbetween the acc and the brake pedal, there is an ice patch thats not quite melted yet! lol

colliz
10th January 2010, 01:56 AM
i do to but its a bit hard to swing yourself in when the kids are in the back...