Craig
9th January 2010, 12:16 PM
Paul,

did you get my PM?

Ta

C:thumbs up:

The Dogfather
9th January 2010, 12:29 PM
Craig, the last one I had from you was 3 weeks ago re: the code. I'll send you the code, as far as I can tell its correct.

Paul

Craig
9th January 2010, 12:36 PM
OK mate, thanks for that. I sent one on the 6th of this month... hmmm maybe something for Alan to look at if pm's are being lost.

Thanks for the reply:thumbs up:

The Dogfather
9th January 2010, 06:31 PM
Sorry Craig, I was reading the time on the PM before and getting them mixed up. I take it the code worked then?

Not been in the office to get access to the system for a few days, as far as I know the code works year on year.

Craig
9th January 2010, 06:35 PM
Sorry Craig, I was reading the time on the PM before and getting them mixed up. I take it the code worked then?

Not been in the office to get access to the system for a few days, as far as I know the code works year on year.

yeah Paul, it worked a treat. Phone comes on Tues. and got 900 mins, unlimited texts and 500mb internet per month (which is loads more than I use) all for £21 per month :thumbs up:

thanks again

The Dogfather
9th January 2010, 06:55 PM
No worries, happy to help :D

Any problems let me know, if you went for the Hero we should have a simulator online very soon, however, the one for the Tattoo is almost the same.

Gismo
9th January 2010, 07:23 PM
OK mate, thanks for that. I sent one on the 6th of this month... hmmm maybe something for Alan to look at if pm's are being lost.

Thanks for the reply:thumbs up:So, i don't have to investigate this then :Whistle:

The Dogfather
9th January 2010, 07:34 PM
Nope, I'm crossed eyed