PDA

View Full Version : luxury lodge

m8cxc
7th January 2010, 09:11 PM
can anyone recomend looking for a luxury lodge for a weekend in feb needs to have a hot tub as i like a little bit of luxury lol somewhere in scotland but not to far up north thanks in advance :thumbs up:

Craig
9th January 2010, 03:40 PM
I missed this... Piperdam just outside Dundee is good and also has full leisure facilities including a restaurant and bar on-site so if the weather is bad you don't have to go far..:thumbs up:

N16SHP
9th January 2010, 04:46 PM
Lodges on the Loch. Its up in the highlands, and is absolutely gorgeous. Has a hot tub's on the balcony's and a fire heater to keep you warm. Just google it!

m8cxc
9th January 2010, 06:18 PM
tried piperdam as ben there b4 nothing till march fully booked loved that place :frown:

m8cxc
9th January 2010, 06:21 PM
googled lodges on the loch and theres loads have you got a specific web addy for them ta much

Craig
9th January 2010, 06:33 PM
if you don't mind a drive, we go to a set of lodges down in york, I know you wanted scotland, but these are ace.Griffon Forest (http://www.griffonforest.co.uk):thumbs up:

m8cxc
9th January 2010, 06:37 PM
how far is york from ayr any idea ta

m8cxc
9th January 2010, 06:40 PM
hi craig none available didnt thik places would be so busy at this time but hey ho just have to keep lookin :frown: