PDA

View Full Version : calander 2011

stoney
7th January 2010, 09:29 AM
ok pepes i am going to organise a nms 2011 calander

what i want from you lot is pics

i will be looking for the pics to be sent to my email stoney@newminiscotland.co.uk

i will be asking are sponcers and the big boss man to pic the pics

rules
1. it must be a mini/have a mini in it
2. it must be your own work or have the consent of the pic taker :thumbs up:
3 only 1 pic per person will be chose you can subit more than one
think thats it

i will be asking for the fist lot of pic to be sent to to me before end of march please

1st 3 month of the year close date 31st march 2010
2nd 3 month of the year close date will be 30th june 2010
3rd 3 month of the year will cloes date 30th sep 2010
4th 3 month of the year will close 30th nov 2010

i will post winning pics in this thred

lets make it a good one peeps :thumbs up:

i need full size photos in the best quailty you can please :thumbs up:

thanx stoney

just one last thing i will be looking to make a small proffit off this and ALL proffit will go to NMS to help running of the site !!!!!!!!
this has been cleard with the boss

so come on i want to see some good pics

AndyP & Lenore
7th January 2010, 11:17 AM
Top man Rob. :thumbs up::thumbs up: I'll definitely be contributing.

Can you clear a couple of things up. Can we send pics in each quarter, or just the once? Once we've sent pics in and if we were lucky enough to be chosen for a month in that quarter, can we still provide pics for the next quarter?

And one wee suggestion, the closing date of 30 Nov for the final call of pics - is that cutting it a bit fine for getting the calendars done in time for the pics to be chosen, calendars to be printed and sent out to folk etc. You may well have thought of that, so just tell me to bug out if you have.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Craig
7th January 2010, 11:24 AM
Well done Rob - good to have a calendar... I miss mine... :-)

I'll also be sending a few in...

Gismo
7th January 2010, 11:30 AM
And one wee suggestion, the closing date of 30 Nov for the final call of pics - is that cutting it a bit fine for getting the calendars done in time for the pics to be chosen, calendars to be printed and sent out to folk etc. You may well have thought of that, so just tell me to bug out if you have.:thumbs up:

A.:DAndy, not sure how far Rob has taken this, but, when i did it for last years calendar i closed the event on the 30th, the final pictures were chosen the next day and the order went in soon after that.
Delivery from Yophoto was like 2 days and then i posted everything out in plenty time, just needs co-ordinated and everyone's fee's paid up front

stoney
7th January 2010, 03:33 PM

Can you clear a couple of things up. Can we send pics in each quarter, or just the once? Once we've sent pics in and if we were lucky enough to be chosen for a month in that quarter, can we still provide pics for the next quarter?

ok you can send in pics for all quarters if you want

but if your car is lucky enuf to get picked then thats it no more pics !!!!!!! we have to give every one a chance of getting there car in

will update first post with this as well

stoney
7th January 2010, 03:37 PM
Andy, not sure how far Rob has taken this, but, when i did it for last years calendar i closed the event on the 30th, the final pictures were chosen the next day and the order went in soon after that.
Delivery from Yophoto was like 2 days and then i posted everything out in plenty time, just needs co-ordinated and everyone's fee's paid up front

this is what will be happain :thumbs up:

stoney
7th January 2010, 03:41 PM

andy rule num 3 :moonie::moonie:

Forbes
7th January 2010, 10:07 PM
Top lad

N16SHP
19th May 2010, 03:34 PM
I was speaking to Rob about this last night, anyone else still interesting, I know I am?

Forbes
19th May 2010, 06:52 PM
Yup me

Gismo
19th May 2010, 06:59 PM
And me :thumbs up:

GCA3N
19th May 2010, 07:36 PM
Me too defo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stoney
19th May 2010, 09:41 PM
well i need pics as not had a single one :sad: i will more than happy make one up from run photos if you guys want

so start sending you photos and i am happy do this

Gismo
19th May 2010, 09:45 PM
Rob, there is still plenty of time to get this going, even if you start in June you can select 2 pictures per month and still have enough time to order and send out for Crimbo

Edit: Oops, 2 per month not easy, so, i would say 3 per month, just like before

N16SHP
19th May 2010, 09:49 PM
Where do you want us to send them to Rob?

Gismo
19th May 2010, 09:53 PM
I can host the winning pictures on the NMS server, but, would have to tie in with me being at home, unless AndyP would be happy to ftp them over during the months i'm away

Gismo
19th May 2010, 09:55 PM
Where do you want us to send them to Rob?If Rob is still keen i can set him up with an NMS e-mail account that he could use?? if he is happy enough to give his personal e-mail address out then fine, or, he could set up a hotmail or yahoo one simply for the calendar

AndyP & Lenore
19th May 2010, 09:57 PM
I can host the winning pictures on the NMS server, but, would have to tie in with me being at home, unless AndyP would be happy to ftp them over during the months i'm away
No bother. :thumbs up:

A. :D

Gismo
19th May 2010, 09:58 PM
No bother. :thumbs up:

A. :DNice one, i'll send you the ftp details when i get home, Rob, over to you :Whistle:

stoney
19th May 2010, 10:09 PM
well i dont mind my email is in the first post but if you want to set me up a NMS E-mail thats brill cos i could use it for the Cullen run as well :thumbs up: i will happerly do this i just need pics from all of you and then i will get the ball rolling

Gismo
19th May 2010, 10:50 PM
well i dont mind my email is in the first post but if you want to set me up a NMS E-mail thats brill cos i could use it for the Cullen run as well :thumbs up: i will happerly do this i just need pics from all of you and then i will get the ball rollingDone and PM'd the details

stoney
20th May 2010, 07:53 AM
well a big thanx to gismo for my email so any pics that you have for the calender the please send them to

stoney@newminiscotland.co.uk

i need at least 3 a month from now till october fot this to work if you uys want this then i need pics sent to above email please

thanx Stoney

N16SHP
20th May 2010, 09:50 AM
Rob, i've sent you an email, but with links to the pics in my Flickr account, as although my pics are jpegs, they are about 10mbs and wont fit in an email :( That ok mate?

stoney
20th May 2010, 11:37 AM
That's fine it hellos if they are bigger pics any way will check it when get home :-)

AndyP & Lenore
20th May 2010, 11:48 AM
Will send a pic or two later (well Andy will when I tell him too:smilewinkgrin:).:thumbs up:

L:D

Delboy
20th May 2010, 07:18 PM
Stoney - I've sent you a few pics at your new NMS email address :thumbs up:.

You know that you must have a Clubman in there somewhere :smilewinkgrin:.

Forbes
20th May 2010, 07:24 PM
I will hold fire as my car will no doubt change:p

stoney
20th May 2010, 11:24 PM
ok guys got photo's from
Greg - i need the beter res one please
delboy
and N16SHP u guys are fine

stoney
20th May 2010, 11:24 PM
closing date for pics for the first 3 months is 30th June

GCA3N
21st May 2010, 05:38 AM
ok guys got photo's from
Greg - i need the beter res one please
delboy
and N16SHP u guys are fine

No bother stoney like I said it was taken with my iPhone I'll send one to you in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyP & Lenore
21st May 2010, 01:53 PM
Pic emailed Rob.

A.:thumbs up:

stoney
26th May 2010, 06:52 PM
Andy got your pic

and come on people i was expecting a load of pics in my inbox after the highland tour

if i do not get enuf pics to fill the months i will just chose some random one to put in to it

thanx stoney

AndyP & Lenore
26th May 2010, 06:59 PM
Andy got your pic

and come on people i was expecting a load of pics in my inbox after the highland tour

if i do not get enuf pics to fill the months i will just chose some random one to put in to it

thanx stoney

Can send you one with the Beemer.:smilewinkgrin::lol:

GCA3N
26th May 2010, 07:13 PM
I'll swamp your inbox when I get home:lol:

stoney
1st June 2010, 07:10 PM
James got you photo's thanx

The Dogfather
1st June 2010, 07:17 PM
Stoney, feel free to have a look at my Facebook pics, I can send you a high res version of any you like the look of.

stoney
1st June 2010, 10:11 PM
no prob paul i am trying for the members to do it so not just out of pics that i want :lol: its but if i dont get enuf i will pic som my self :thumbs up:

Delboy
21st June 2010, 09:55 PM
Hi Rob. I've emailed you a couple of shots from the run yesterday. (I'm sure you'll get a few more from the other snappers!)

Del

stoney
21st June 2010, 10:30 PM
got them del thanx :thumbs up:

cooperchris
30th June 2010, 01:01 AM
Sent you an email with a few pics, Hope they work.

cheers :thumbs up:

stoney
30th June 2010, 04:15 PM
chirs i will put yours in for next 3month choice as not had that pics sent thro :thumbs up:

ALSO I HAVE NOW CLOSED IT FOR THE FRIST 3MONTHS OF THE YEAR ANY PICS SENT NOW WILL BE PUT FORWARD FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS

cooperchris
30th June 2010, 11:10 PM
Email sent, Should work this time bud :thumbs up:

stoney
1st July 2010, 07:16 AM
chris got them all works fine :thumbs up:

stoney
31st July 2010, 11:49 AM
ok peeople this wont work if i dont get pics from people i have only had 2 members send in pics for the next 3 month so if you want a pic in the calender then get sending stoney@newminiscotland.co.uk

N16SHP
31st July 2010, 01:29 PM
Come on folks, there's heeps of us who cannot get enough of taking pics of our cars, surely we can get another 9 pics together!

GCA3N
31st July 2010, 07:06 PM
Come on folks, there's heeps of us who cannot get enough of taking pics of our cars, surely we can get another 9 pics together!

i'll defo get some in this time but offshore for another 12 days:frown:

Craig
31st July 2010, 10:01 PM
I don't own a camera.... :idunno:

just use jude's wee panasonic when I need pics....:clap:

N16SHP
31st July 2010, 10:29 PM
I don't own a camera.... :idunno:

just use jude's wee panasonic when I need pics....:clap:

Craig, your motor is amazing, I'm sure someone on here would be happy to lend some of their photography skills to help you out? Apart from that, the other pics I have seen of your car, they have been decent with or without an expensive Camera.

Delboy
31st July 2010, 11:01 PM

:yes nod: :thumbs up:

GCA3N
26th August 2010, 07:19 PM
Stoney can you confirm I sent you a pic for the calendar tonight, thanks Greig.

stoney
26th August 2010, 07:47 PM
got it have been very busy at work and stuff will get to it at the weekend

GCA3N
26th August 2010, 07:53 PM
got it have been very busy at work and stuff will get to it at the weekend

Cheers mate:thumbs up:

Gismo
26th August 2010, 09:32 PM
Perhaps if i sent in a picture of my truck it might be considered :Whistle:

stoney
26th August 2010, 09:58 PM
Perhaps if i sent in a picture of my truck it might be considered :Whistle:

well you will have evry chance as there have not been that meany entries:idunno::idunno::idunno:

Forbes
26th August 2010, 10:17 PM
Did you get mine a while back?

stoney
26th August 2010, 10:26 PM
yep i did mate i have put them all in to a seprate folder so i know they are safe

N16SHP
27th August 2010, 05:34 PM
I think with the Perthshire P next month, we'll have a flurry of pics as a'l be happy snapping not just my car but others too!

stoney
27th August 2010, 05:54 PM
good stuff and mikeys mini show to come as well

stoney
5th October 2010, 05:30 PM
ok guys i have not had enuf photos to do this with only had 8 difrent people send me them and 1 of mine so thats 9 so need 3 more people to send me photos asap and if you want a difrent photo in then you need to send me it asap !!!! just mind only 1 photo per person will be picked

Forbes
5th October 2010, 05:39 PM
Can you post what ones are in already?

stoney
5th October 2010, 07:02 PM
i will do after or 2morow mate

ELFMAN
13th October 2010, 03:28 PM
Hi Rob, I know you're busy.

I sent a couple a wee while ago, are they somewhere else, in hiding, or not picked? - I'm not sure how this works... I've ordered 3 calendars and am now wondering if my motor's not going to be in it!

Sorry if I'm being a bit daft here! I may have lost the plot altogether.....

ELFMAN
13th October 2010, 06:02 PM
Sorted Rob, Thanks!

stoney
13th October 2010, 06:15 PM
ok all photo's have now been picked thanx to ALL that sent in photos

Stoney and the NMS team