PDA

View Full Version : Movies in 2010??

zimbo
6th January 2010, 06:27 PM
The one film that I do know of thats coming out this year that I CANT WAIT to see (that I have seen the trailer for..) is IRONMAN 2, I loved the first one and now feel like a little kid again anticipateing the return of Tony Stark :D WOO HOO...:clap:

Seen other previews of upcoming films this year that looked pretty good but just cant remember what they were at the moment, except for the above mentioned one.

but i'm sure our resident Cinema Guru will be along shortly to fill in the blanks for us! :D

GCA3N
6th January 2010, 06:36 PM
I loved the first one too, didn't know there was a second, defo looking forward to that.

I watched a great film this week, Harry Brown (Michael Caine) worth a watch too.

Burple
7th January 2010, 10:34 AM
Harry brown is brutal.. great film tho!

Can't wait for the new Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland film. that just looks immense! :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
7th January 2010, 11:10 AM
Harry brown is brutal.. great film tho!

Can't wait for the new Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland film. that just looks immense! :thumbs up:

At the risk of sounding like a broken record - see it in 3D:thumbs up:. Although it's an after-shoot 3D system they employed, not the way Avatar was done.:frown:

Edit: Will post up my 2010 list today sometime.

A.:D

AndyP & Lenore
8th January 2010, 12:40 AM
So, movies for 2010...

Toy Story 2 in 3D - 22nd July.
The Wolfman - 12th Feb. Benicio Del Toro stars.
Iron Man 2 - 30th April
Prince Of Persia - 21st May
Shrek Forever After 3D - 2nd July
Twilight Saga: Eclipse - 9th July
Toy Story 3 - 23rd July
The Little Fockers - 30th JUly
Jackass 3D - 5th November
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows 1 - 19th November
Tron: Legacy (3D) - 26th December

Those stand out from the crowd at the moment. But there's always the Slumdog Millionaires that come out of left-field and catch everyone by surprise.

Iron Man 2 looks to be a stunner! Trailer here. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1228705/)

A.

GCA3N
8th January 2010, 07:02 AM
Andy is there an independance day 2 coming out?

AndyP & Lenore
8th January 2010, 11:03 AM
Andy is there an independance day 2 coming out?

Haven't heard of anything and there's nothing listed on IMDB or IMDBpro.

A.

Burple
8th January 2010, 11:39 AM
So, movies for 2010...

Toy Story 2 in 3D - 22nd July.
Iron Man 2 - 30th April
Prince Of Persia - 21st May
Shrek Forever After 3D - 2nd July
Twilight Saga: Eclipse - 9th July
Toy Story 3 - 23rd July
Jackass 3D - 5th November
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows 1 - 19th November

Those stand out from the crowd at the moment. But there's always the Slumdog Millionaires that come out of left-field and catch everyone by surprise.

Iron Man 2 looks to be a stunner! Trailer here. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1228705/)

A.

Hmm.. how depressing is that.. Only 2 out of that list are actually original films.. the rest are all sequels...

Wolfman looks pretty good too. Saw a trailer for it last week :thumbs up::thumbs up:

GCA3N
8th January 2010, 12:50 PM
Hmm.. how depressing is that.. Only 2 out of that list are actually original films.. the rest are all sequels...

:

This is true but iron man 2, shrek and the little fockers should be good. The later off the two were good sequels.

Stewart
8th January 2010, 01:00 PM
Tron: Legacy (3D) thats a new one on me, have go take a look. On the list looks like nothing Mega blockbuster.

Iron Man 2 does look good on that trailer:thumbs up:

GCA3N
8th January 2010, 01:05 PM
Tron: Legacy (3D) thats a new one on me, have go take a look. On the list looks like nothing Mega blockbuster.

Is Harry potter not normally huge, am I not right in saying it's the last movie?

Sheilz
8th January 2010, 01:40 PM
Shrek's ace and the HP films are ok too. Should be the last film since its the last book.

zimbo
8th January 2010, 01:50 PM
So, movies for 2010...

Iron Man 2 - 30th April
Toy Story 3 - 23rd July

Those stand out from the crowd at the moment....

A.

I have edited Andys list he put up to show the only ones out of that bunch I would definately go and see... :yes nod:

little Fockers, if its anything like the first two films then it should be funny as f***, there is NO WAY I can miss that...:D you cannot beat going to the cinema and laughing all the way through... woo hoo!!

TRON: Legacy (3D) I assume this is just a 3D version of the original film or is this a remake(modernization) of the original Andy? If Its just 3D then i wont be seeing it as £d doesnt work with my eyes.... :frown: I loved seeing the original film as a kid many many moons ago back home.

dellie
8th January 2010, 02:21 PM
Is Harry potter not normally huge, am I not right in saying it's the last movie?

Yes but it is split into two parts, first shown this year the next July 2011 i think

AndyP & Lenore
8th January 2010, 02:44 PM
Yes but it is split into two parts, first shown this year the next July 2011 i think

Yep. Wot Dellie said.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Stewart
8th January 2010, 02:49 PM
Aye that will be huge if its the last one, not up on the HP films at all.

dellie
8th January 2010, 03:11 PM
Only reason i know is my sister is in to all the books and films and ive been dragged along to every film!

Delboy
8th January 2010, 03:34 PM
Another Twilight Saga movie already - awesome :thumbs up: :Whistle: