PDA

View Full Version : French court overturns FIA ban on Briatore...

zimbo
6th January 2010, 01:16 PM
As the title says, french court has overturned FIA ban on Briatore and also Pat Symonds!!

All I can say is is that this is a joke, I really cannot believe they have been overturned, after all these are the RINGLEADERS in the whole '08' Singapore Piquet deliberate crash fiasco, which IMHO is totally out of order and was extremely dangerous not only for Piquet but, other drivers, marshalls and spectators alike...

There is NO PLACE for behaviour like theirs in any form of life, and now that they have done it once who is to say they wont be tempted to do it again!! I hope neither of them will be seen in F1 again :ragin:

ok thats my rant over for today :thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
6th January 2010, 02:20 PM
Ditto :ragin:

Crombers
6th January 2010, 05:48 PM
Add Micheal to next years list of returnees & the list of rogues will definatley spice up the mix

zimbo
6th January 2010, 06:19 PM
I welcome the return of Schumi he is an awesome driver and I for one cant wait to see him in action again even if it is in a Silver Mercedes :D.... (I assume it will be silver???)

Speaking of Ex Ferrari drivers, I noticed Kimi (who will be driving a ****torun-oops I mean Citroen C4) who is now in the WRC in 2010 has been slagging Formula 1... :yes nod: I think that is what might be considered as biting the hand that feeds or his case fed him (now never will again!!) LOL

Crombers
6th January 2010, 06:27 PM
I welcome the return of Schumi he is an awesome driver and I for one cant wait to see him in action again even if it is in a Silver Mercedes :D.... (I assume it will be silver???)

Mixed feelings about Michael, y'know the one about never trying a comeback & all that (mind you it worked for Take That)

Having been a member of the Tiffosi from the mid 80's, Michael's arrival at Ferrari saw him turn into a demi-god in my eyes & the next 10 years, well we know the history...................

To see him in another car has me in a slight 'pickle' as he is the greatest of all time but this time round he won't be in a red car

zimbo
6th January 2010, 06:31 PM
Yup I know what you mean mate. it is definately going to be strange seeing him in a different car...

But we must remember that it was Mercedes who got him started in here in the first place anbd this will be him wanting to 'Pay them back' so to speak over the course of his 3 year contract or possibly longer :thumbs up:

Crombers
6th January 2010, 06:34 PM
But we must remember that it was Mercedes who got him started in here in the first place anbd this will be him wanting to 'Pay them back' so to speak over the course of his 3 year contract or possibly longer :thumbs up:

Agreed mate & also the Ross Brawn link is kinda strong. Marriage made in heaven 'all round' I suppose

Craig
6th January 2010, 08:17 PM
as for the court decision.... speechless!! surrendering french once more