PDA

View Full Version : Clare...

zimbo
10th June 2004, 01:20 AM
Hi Clare, was that you I was behind going through the ferry heading towards monifieth in a nice clean looking all silver one at bout 4.30 this afternoon? 04 registration. :D

You carried on towards Monifieth and I turned off at the bottom of Grange road.

Clare
10th June 2004, 04:28 AM
Yes that was me!:) Was on way home from work. Thought it was you as recognised your car from the Ferry on Sat night. Saw you head up Grange Road, I'm in Durham St.

Burple
11th June 2004, 12:39 AM
That wasn't you going up Albert Street after 8pm on Tuesday was it?
Just been to the gym and was standing having a blether (not like me) before some nice healthy chips for tea!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmm... chips..... :D

Clare
11th June 2004, 01:33 AM
No sorry wasn't me, must have been my body double.

Do you go to Next Gen? Chips sound good.:)

zimbo
11th June 2004, 04:04 AM
Hi Clare, I wasnt sure if you had spotted me or not, your car was looking very nice and spotlessly clean...:p

Are you coming out in the ferry this weekend?
I should be there friday & saturday evening as usual...

So how long have you had you're one?

If you would rather send an e-mail to reply instead of doin it on here, you'll be able to get my email address in my profile:D
I prefer talking/chatting on messenger or email anyway. :D

Burple
11th June 2004, 05:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by Clare

No sorry wasn't me, must have been my body double.
Do you go to Next Gen? Chips sound good.:)

Oops...
Ah well...
So there's *Another* Mini owner driving round Dundee wondering who that numpty waving at them was... heh heh heh :D:D

Next Gen... nah... Used to a while back. Saw the light tho ;) Now I go to the Pheonix place up Albert Street. More banter, Less posers! ;):D And we get to knock the sh:eek:te outa the punchbags too...excellent stress relief :D