PDA

View Full Version : What's yer new year plans then?

AndyP & Lenore
28th December 2009, 09:28 PM
So, what's everyone doing for new year? Cosy night in, in front of the tellybox with the one you love?:thumbs up: Or are you out to get guttered with the mates?:beer::beer::beer: Or, for that matter, out to get guttered with the one you love.:confused:

Cosy night in for us.:thumbs up:

A.:D

baptie
28th December 2009, 09:31 PM
Been there done that with the whole Glasgow George square partys.
Like sitting watching the crap telly, few monkey shoulders n ice and a few wee squares of shortbreed.

Recently moved into a cosy wee street, heard they used to have a street party, gazeebo, burger and drink.
Would like to start it back up.

Craig
28th December 2009, 09:32 PM
we have the family coming to us for :beer: and party food (got a freezer full of it.. :thumbs up::thumbs up:) one of my neighbours is having a party so may pop over to that for a laugh :lol:

Mini Ecosse
28th December 2009, 09:33 PM
Not sure what we are doing yet, street party in Oban has been cancelled:argh:
At least I will not on shift in the Hollow Mountain:thumbs up::thumbs up:

Scottie
28th December 2009, 09:36 PM
I'm not really a New Year person find it to be a sad time of year has been that way since my Dad passed away we all just tend to stay in watch TV and Still Game if it's on.

Gismo
28th December 2009, 09:41 PM
Working

Sheilz
28th December 2009, 10:33 PM
Usually stay in and have family gathering in the house but this year going with the family to the Ceilidh at the Beach Ballroom and then home for more knees up. Hopefully will be fun.

The Dogfather
28th December 2009, 11:49 PM
Me and Jackie will be at home looking after the dogs, and happy about it. I'll have a few malts and a few glasses of my new (to me, obviously) drink which is Port :D

dellie
29th December 2009, 01:05 AM
Have a few friends coming round for pizza and watching the telly LOL

Livi
29th December 2009, 09:17 AM
Unsure yet, i think me, the other half and my brother and partner have a few in the house and crack on the PS3 or the Wii Bowling

illegalhunter
29th December 2009, 09:36 AM
Ive got my daughter for new year , so 12.05 am off to bed .

Crombers
29th December 2009, 11:27 AM
Working 10pm to 6am , woo hoo :frown:

AeroJonny
29th December 2009, 02:52 PM
Ashton lane in Glasgow then maybe off to the Viper :D

zimbo
29th December 2009, 05:53 PM
Not sure what Im doing yet, I might go out with a couple of friends/mates and see if I get lucky... :D

....ha ha who am I kidding :laugh: