PDA

View Full Version : Go-Karts Run Payment Thread - Now Booked!

Wul
9th June 2004, 06:16 PM
http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/Wul/38064.jpg

OK Guys - contains the link for the paypal account to pay the deposit for the go-karts on 26 September 2004. If you haven't joined up please do so here: http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1723

Monsta Mo Mini has kindly set up a separate paypal account for NMS specifically for the deposits to be paid into. This account will only be accessable by myself and the moderators - MMM, WillieM, LindaM, BS and Julz - they will have full access and will be able to see all transactions into and out the account so there should be no funny business.

Send an email to events@newminiscotland.co.uk cc'd to here (willie.scott@crummock.com) and you will be forwarded a link to make your payment

OK Raceland have confirmed the booking for us and need £280 to secure the event - the cost per racer is £35 and the minimum number is 16 so the £280 represents 50% of 16x£35.

But to ensure the numbers are sufficient I propose to ask for everyone to pay their 50% deposit now to be fair to everyone. The paypal account also charges £0.25 per transaction under £50 so if I may be so rude as to ask you to kindly pay this too - sorry!

So in summary each racer needs to pay £17.75 in to the account - if I can ask that this is done in the next 2 weeks so we can secure the booking - the balance is payable on the day - if we get over 25 people then we will get £70 back which i propose we give to the running of NMS rather than try and work out how much to reduce each persons amount by. If you could please note in the message part of paypal - who you are and who you are paying for - ie if more than 1 transaction!

Any comments - please post or email myself and/or one of the moderators.

List of People Paid:
1. Wul
2. Phantom
3. WillieM
4. Bonnie Scotland
5. BS's me Julie
6. Duncan
7. Broken Brian
8. Broken Brian's Buddy!
9. Weefossy
10. Weefossy Jnr
11. Frankie
12. GAJ
13. LnL - lucky thirteen again Ewan!:clown:
14. LnL's +1
15. Julz
16. Rob
17. Steve74
18. Tahra
19. John
20. Sandman_gecko
21. Pauline
22. Davidson 2
23. Davidson 2+1

Booking now confirmed guys :) but for anyone else wishing to come feel free to register on the run thread

broken_brian
10th June 2004, 06:08 PM
is it wise letting the moderators.. ahem willie m near this just incase he deletes it by mistake :p:p:clown::blackeye:

Willie M
10th June 2004, 10:17 PM
:I:I Awwwww!! You just wouldn't let it lie would you? 8):I

Wul
10th June 2004, 11:59 PM
OK guys - due to my complete computer ineptness :I I have enlisted MMM to help me with the paypal link - i know you are all desparate to part with your hard earned cash, but you'll need to be patient! :p

broken_brian
11th June 2004, 01:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

:I:I Awwwww!! You just wouldn't let it lie would you? 8):I

nope not a chance

ps watch you dont delete minibuzz when you finaly get round to updating it :p:blackeye::p:clown::p

phantom
11th June 2004, 11:57 PM
Tried to send an E mail to above CC'd just comes back as returned with error, any clues.

Wul
12th June 2004, 04:58 AM
Chris - i got your email at work - on the cc the "mailto:" part was in the address - that will be why it was bounced - invoice sent to you now tho! :)

phantom
12th June 2004, 06:12 AM
No luck so far, no invoice, sent Email again without the mailto bit, I must be doing something wrong:(

Wul
12th June 2004, 06:32 PM
phantom - if you have a paypal account already in the name of the email address you gave me then log in to paypal and the invoice should be there for you! :)

phantom
13th June 2004, 01:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

phantom - if you have a paypal account already in the name of the email address you gave me then log in to paypal and the invoice should be there for you! :)

It worked, got my Email and paid though my paypal account, yahoooo!:D

broken_brian
15th June 2004, 12:26 AM
can you send me another invoice for my other person that i am bringing along :cool::D

Wul
15th June 2004, 06:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by broken_brian

can you send me another invoice for my other person that i am bringing along :cool::D

Consider it done Brian - cheers :)

Wul
17th June 2004, 03:43 AM
Come on the rest of you guys - get those 2's and 1's counted up :D

GAJ
17th June 2004, 04:13 PM
Paid yesterday!

Wul
9th July 2004, 02:09 AM
OK Guys - see the first post for a copy of the boking confirmation and depsoit payment. :)

sandman_gecko
13th July 2004, 10:24 PM
Paid deposit for myself and Poe, looking forward to meeting you all should be fun.