PDA

View Full Version : Looking for classic Cooper

George Barbour
20th December 2009, 11:51 PM
Does anyone know where there is a classic cooper for sale ?
Money waiting for the right car.
cheers :smilewinkgrin:

ianking
21st December 2009, 09:58 AM
Whats the right car?

A bit of a tatty one needing tidied up, a complete wreck needing rebuilt or a spotless car ready to go?

George Barbour
21st December 2009, 06:14 PM
I would prefer if the car was in good condition. It will only be used in the good weather as I have just sold my Merc and bought the good lady wife a second hand Cooper from BMW garage in Kirkaldy - so what is left over from the deal plus a couple of grand is what I expect to spend.
I have been looking on Autotrader at vehicles between £4 - £5500 range but most are in the deep south of England and to be honest I am starting a new job in a couple of weeks [ get new car with position ] and so do not want a load of hassle .
If nothing happens I have the luxury of waiiting 'til spring and travelling down south "for the right car "

Thanks for the response and look forward to hearing from you.

ianking
21st December 2009, 07:04 PM
I will no doubt be selling mine but not until the end of the summer as I want to get it to a couple of shows over here and in Northern Ireland next year.

George Barbour
21st December 2009, 10:59 PM
Do you have Mini contacts in Northern Ireland ?
The company I'm joining are based in Ballymena and I will be over there on a regular basis

I shall keep on looking over here
Cheers

ianking
22nd December 2009, 12:03 PM
Do you have Mini contacts in Northern Ireland ?
The company I'm joining are based in Ballymena and I will be over there on a regular basis

I shall keep on looking over here
Cheers

Yes I have mini contact over in Ballymena.
My friend that has a large private collection also deals in minis.
Send me a PM if you want his number.

He has a very nice sportspack for sale at the moment with only 160 miles on the clock.
I think he also has a 1999 balmoral in old english white for sale