PDA

View Full Version : has anyone used mytyres.co.uk? any good

jcbadger
19th December 2009, 02:08 PM
Has anyone used mytyres.co.uk? The reviews I've seen online are not very promising. Their prices are good but the delivery (if it happens) have been slated. Any alternative recommendations or locally if you're in the Aberdeen/Inverurie area. I'm specifically after winter Nokian WR G2, 175/65, 15"s after hearing how good they are.

ta JC

Craig
19th December 2009, 02:16 PM
I bought my nokians from them in Sept. No problems with delivery (just don't be in a rush as they come over from the continent ;))

and the tyres are excellent :yes nod::yes nod:

I got them fitted by a local company I trust and it all went perfect :thumbs up:

Gismo
19th December 2009, 02:45 PM
My only experience with them was bad and i will never buy from them again, delivery never happened and getting my money back required a solicitor's letter :ragin:

SimonS
19th December 2009, 03:18 PM
I've used them three times and had no problems ever.

R32GTR
19th December 2009, 03:43 PM
camskill.co.uk are the best imo, ive never heard of anyone having an issue with them

The Dogfather
19th December 2009, 06:08 PM
I've bought two sets of tyres from mytyres without any problems. The last set arrived in three days despite them coming from Germany.

stoney
19th December 2009, 06:34 PM
Tryed them and the tyres faild had mega trouble geting my cash back also I know some one elce orders tyres never turnd up

totalhun
20th December 2009, 07:58 PM
yeah theyre quite good got goodyear f1s off them for my focus st before i got my mini.

KenL
20th December 2009, 08:56 PM
I have used blackcircles for my Golf.

I chose the fully fitted option. The tyres are delivered to the place that is doing the fitting.

Price and service were good.

john
20th December 2009, 10:57 PM
For the area you are in I would recommend Turriff tyres, ask for Julian and tell him I sent you;)

The Dogfather
21st December 2009, 04:02 AM
For the area you are in I would recommend Turriff tyres, ask for Julian and tell him I sent you;)

I second that!!!

euan
21st December 2009, 09:43 AM
I've found that if I barter the dealer down once I've got some prices from online, they usually get pretty close to the online prices and they will tend to have them the same day.

If I included the fitting cost from online, I probably paid the same as I paid in the dealer.

Duncan Stewart
21st December 2009, 08:08 PM
I've found that if I barter the dealer down once I've got some prices from online, they usually get pretty close to the online prices and they will tend to have them the same day.

If I included the fitting cost from online, I probably paid the same as I paid in the dealer.

Bought several times from My tyres with no problems, but also done the above successfully

Scottie
21st December 2009, 09:36 PM
today I was able to purchase four tyres fully fitted £110 cheaper than the mytyres price

shop around your local fitters they will beat mytyres price as they have to compete.