PDA

View Full Version : On the countdown now...

Fairy
14th December 2009, 03:17 PM
Well as of 5pm this evening I am officially on holiday - going to NYC Wednesday morning!! Woo Hoo!! :thumbs up:
My poor MINI and my poor bloke are getting left behind for a strictly girly 5 days in the metropolis of NY :smilewinkgrin:

Never been at this time of the year and cant wait to see all the lights, decorations, shop windows and the Rockafella Centre xmas Tree!! :)

Only got 2 and a half hours to work and its draaaaaging :sad:

RyanK
14th December 2009, 03:28 PM
Nice one, have a good time! Would really like to head there at this time of year

If you need anyone to watch the GP then :Whistle:

Stewart
14th December 2009, 03:48 PM
Sounds great, think NY this time of year is something to be seen, I'd like to see it myself.

Enjoy, I hope you get a few flakes of snow.

Gismo
14th December 2009, 04:02 PM
Hmm, depending on which airport you're flying into they are having some winter delays, fingers crossed you'll be alright :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
14th December 2009, 04:41 PM
Hmm, depending on which airport you're flying into they are having some winter delays, fingesr crossed you'll be alright :thumbs up:

Whats a "fingesr" and how do you cross it?:confused:

A.:popcorn:

Gismo
14th December 2009, 05:11 PM
Whats a "fingesr" and how do you cross it?:confused:

A.:popcorn:Eh :Whistle: :moonie:

Craig
14th December 2009, 05:53 PM
Enjoy Fay ! :thumbs up:

something I would like to do one day... :yes nod:

Sheilz
14th December 2009, 06:47 PM
Sounds fab. Hope you have a wonderful time.:thumbs up:

camjay
14th December 2009, 07:40 PM
Oooo, I'm so jealous. Been to NY, but not in winter - always fancied the skating at the Rockerfeller like they do in the films - it looks fab. And your with the girls - even better - have a great time! :thumbs up: