PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of swirls.

Ayrshire09
9th December 2009, 11:26 PM
Hey ppl is there anyone in south Ayrshire that knows there way about detailing a car, my car has abit of swirling on it especially the black roof, Im quite confident washing waxing n polishing my car by hand but I'm a bit nervous of attacking my car with a machine polisher as I ain't really sure wat polishes n pads n stuff to use, only stuff I've got about like that is g3. Any help is always appreciated.

Cheers, Fraser.

Craig
9th December 2009, 11:37 PM
Billy (volvic on here) is a man who knows what he's doing. he is in Ayrshire (Troon I think) so pm him and see if he can help you. Nice fella too. :thumbs up:

Stewart
10th December 2009, 02:09 AM
The black Roofs are a killer, I got my car with only 1K on it but it came with swirls and a few bird poo etchings plus over the last year and a bit I've added some for sure no matter how careful I am its impossible not to add unless you don’t clean it.

I plan to get just my roof done at some point as the rest of the car is pure silver.

Paul at Ultimateshiine said to give him a bell if I wanted it done.

http://www.theultimateshine.com/

But volvic knows his stuff:thumbs up:. If its just the roof and anyone gives you a price could you PM me the Info.