PDA

View Full Version : golf clubs

GCA3N
9th December 2009, 07:12 AM
Looking for a set of decent (not too decent) right handed golf clubs, or even a good set of irons. Has anybody got any they are thinking about selling?

Craig
9th December 2009, 08:10 AM
Looking for a set of decent (not too decent) right handed golf clubs, or even a good set of irons. Has anybody got any they are thinking about selling?

I have a set of snake eyes irons in my garage, brand new and a HUGE saving on new... ;) Let me know if you want to have a wee lookie on your way home :yes nod:

I also have a pile of other stuff... (bags, woods, utility's, shoes, clothing, gloves, etc etc) :clap:

Crombers
9th December 2009, 09:51 AM
I can see a sale here 'bud' :thumbs up:

Forbes
9th December 2009, 10:06 AM
I have a set of V+ irons with graphite shafts, or a set of spalding irons. Either are yours for £20. Also have a couple of drivers, Cobra or Mizuno.

GCA3N
9th December 2009, 05:08 PM
I have a set of V+ irons with graphite shafts, or a set of spalding irons. Either are yours for £20. Also have a couple of drivers, Cobra or Mizuno.

I kinda want decent ones, never heard of these I am guessing at £20 there low end. But if your home on Thursday next week i could look at them. Cheers Ben

GCA3N
9th December 2009, 05:18 PM
I have a set of snake eyes irons in my garage, brand new and a HUGE saving on new... ;) Let me know if you want to have a wee lookie on your way home :yes nod:

I also have a pile of other stuff... (bags, woods, utility's, shoes, clothing, gloves, etc etc) :clap:

Not heard of these before Craig, will maybe try and stop off at some point. Pm me about the irons and what you are looking for them.

john
9th December 2009, 06:45 PM
I have a set of PING clubs I have only used them twice but they were not new when I bought them. £150 complete with bag and new trolley too.

Craig
9th December 2009, 06:52 PM
Not heard of these before Craig, will maybe try and stop off at some point. Pm me about the irons and what you are looking for them.

PM on it's way. Reply with your email address and I'll send you some pics. :yes nod:

GCA3N
9th December 2009, 09:54 PM
I have a set of PING clubs I have only used them twice but they were not new when I bought them. £150 complete with bag and new trolley too.

Thanks for that, I should ahve waited to put this thread up, as I am not going to buy till january (see what santa brings) One Question John is I know you said Ping but which ones?

Craig
9th December 2009, 10:08 PM
they're the ones that put you mostly in the rough... :lol:

john
9th December 2009, 11:47 PM
Thanks for that, I should ahve waited to put this thread up, as I am not going to buy till january (see what santa brings) One Question John is I know you said Ping but which ones?

Ping eye 3 if i remember correctly, and they are very good at getting out of the rough as I have demonstrated to Craig.:thumbs up:

Craig
9th December 2009, 11:53 PM
Greig, got your PM... nae probs mate.

If you not looking for new, I may know of a set of Callaway X18 cavity back irons for sale soon. only used for 1 season. ;)

Johns are VERY good at getting out of the rough and are a bargain at that price. :yes nod::yes nod:

john
10th December 2009, 12:01 AM
If you give me £12k for them I will through in a free JCW too:D

GCA3N
10th December 2009, 07:17 AM
Greig, got your PM... nae probs mate.

If you not looking for new, I may know of a set of Callaway X18 cavity back irons for sale soon. only used for 1 season. ;)

Johns are VERY good at getting out of the rough and are a bargain at that price. :yes nod::yes nod:

Keep me updated Craig, cheers.:thumbs up: