PDA

View Full Version : What do you think???

Scottie
8th December 2009, 09:42 PM
Like or not like??

Hope this link works

http://www.minicherished.co.uk/miniuk/minicherished/cardetails/0,,___,00.html?ch=_V01XTUY3MjA1MFRUNDc1OTc=

badwolf340
8th December 2009, 10:14 PM
like from front,hate from back:confused:

Scottie
8th December 2009, 10:17 PM
oh my goodness i want this, simply stunning, you getting it?

just browsing:Whistle::Whistle: for the moment;)

Stewart
8th December 2009, 10:19 PM
That’s different that’s for sure, it’s a stand out from the crowd and very bonkers looking. The further away from the norm I'm beginning to realise is so much better in the case of the Mini especially if you live in Glasgow. I can pass almost carbon copy’s of my cooper these days. :rolleyes:

What’s on the roof? "Edit" its the blooming reflection you Muppet!! :blush:

But must emit

"I do like it" -Dick Emery

Scottie
8th December 2009, 10:20 PM
yeah but what will the price be for this beast?? POA it says on mini site:argh:

Ivano
8th December 2009, 11:06 PM
The Sytner Group always put out highly specced MINIs mainly as their Demonstrators.. I came across one a few months back at over £28,500... :eek:

I suppose someone in London would pay these kind of prices for MINIs

Forbes
8th December 2009, 11:14 PM
Kinda like it

Stewart
8th December 2009, 11:21 PM
You would not have to buy that one but it could a blue print that’s for sure.

Colour coded arches look great on black in my view.

Still waiting to see any on my two fav Mini's the JCW Clubman and the JCW Convertible...

audrey
8th December 2009, 11:48 PM
Dont like :frown::frown:

Livi
8th December 2009, 11:49 PM
it is actually quite different, and really nice! :D

Colin
9th December 2009, 12:23 AM
Why I think I like it, hmmm yes I do like it :yes nod:

Delboy
9th December 2009, 12:55 AM
Yes, I like it :yes nod:. Quite "in your face" but in a reasonably tasteful sort of way.

Gismo
9th December 2009, 01:04 AM
would like to see it in the flesh, but, first impressions are that i quite like it :thumbs up:

Fartin Martin
9th December 2009, 02:05 AM
Its got 2 massive:thumbs up::thumbs up: from me!!:D

ny152
9th December 2009, 02:22 AM
I like that a lot. It's very in-your-face stealthy :D

Craig
9th December 2009, 08:16 AM
anyone else thinking "YOU'VE BEEN TANGO'D!" :lol:

But nice in a striking kinda way. :clap:

Crombers
9th December 2009, 09:50 AM
Too 'in yer face' , limited shelf life / ownership period :frown:

Not a fan of black wheels either

zimbo
9th December 2009, 10:19 AM
I think it looks awesome, and I would LOVE to have a MIDNIGHT BLACK 'S'... that car would not work in Dundee coz some 'blue nose' as they are called would probably vandalise it if they saw it :frown: (and no I dont watch football)

Fiona that car you'd probably be talking £26+k I would think hence the POA :rolleyes:
and I'm sorry but NO mini is worth that sort of money and I mean NO mini!!! there are a heck of a lot cars out there better for that sort of money.

ianking
9th December 2009, 10:58 AM
They will prob want more money for it than a factory JCW just cause they have put an orange Viper on it.

Better just ordering your own midnight black S or JCW and getting Carlo to put graphics on it. That way you get exactly what you want and it will prob work out cheaper.

KenL
9th December 2009, 12:46 PM
It looks fantastic. A bit showy for me to own but I would be jealous every time I asw it.

euan
9th December 2009, 04:03 PM
I like that a lot. Not sure it's really me, but looks stunning.

john
9th December 2009, 04:27 PM
Gutted, I was looking at getting an orange stripe and orange roof for my next car but if you get that one I am back to the drawing board:cool:

stoney
9th December 2009, 06:58 PM
i love it looks brill

RyanK
9th December 2009, 11:19 PM
That looks so nice! Deal done? :D

cat1spot
10th December 2009, 08:58 AM
yeah but what will the price be for this beast?? POA it says on mini site:argh:

Scottie,
It's listed as £24,850 on Sytner's own site - they have a general site as well as the official mini one. This one has prices and mileages listed. Not sure if this will work:blush:, but the browser address is below:

http://www.sytner.co.uk/search/mini-cooper-s-hatchback--83663.aspx?st=Vehicle&vhl=-83663

Hope this helps,

Vicki

Stewart
10th December 2009, 12:12 PM
Link works fine, It must be a lot cheaper just doing a new one or have Cooper S prices gone up to works levels:rolleyes:

Mind you it is loaded.

ianking
10th December 2009, 12:17 PM
To be honest I think they are charging well over the odds for it just because they have added an aero kit and coded the arches, yes the wheels are quite expensive but it doesnt justify that amount. They have also painted the calipers red (that just looks a bit halfords to me)

ianking
10th December 2009, 01:23 PM
Would this not be a better buy and just add orange graphics. Same price but more options and its a JCW.

Hope the link works.

http://www.minicherished.co.uk/miniuk/minicherished/cardetails/0,,___,00.html?ch=_V01XTUY5MjAwMFRMMDg2NzE=

Ally S
10th December 2009, 02:00 PM
mmm red seats. i'd go for the JCW.

I sat in Neil's JCW on the Pink my Ride run and was seriously impressed.

Stewart
10th December 2009, 02:14 PM
Oh the Works looks the Dog’s. Just add the orange and your away. Its got the right brakes and Sat Nav.

Getting the arches colour coded cant be dear can it. if the Cooper S was £18K fair enough but if I was paying over 20K I'd be asking why it was not a works.

Scottie
10th December 2009, 07:00 PM
I'm not looking to buy just browsing actually if I was to buy an S it would be the Camden Limited Edition.

Burple
14th December 2009, 02:19 PM
absolutely LOVE that!!!

Stripes should go all the way over tho ;)