PDA

View Full Version : X Factor

Sheilz
7th December 2009, 02:12 AM
Is anyone watching this series of the show? I'd like to see Joe win it. Think he has a beautiful voice.

Just Jade
7th December 2009, 02:23 AM
I agree, he's got a fantastic voice and his performances have been faultless every single time :D

GCA3N
7th December 2009, 07:12 AM
Great show last night, not bothered who wins this year the final will be superb. In my opinion it's exactly how the final should have lined up, never been a massive fan of Daniels performances.

baptie
7th December 2009, 08:28 AM
Naaaaa, its gotta be Olley.
No chance will it be Stacey, better her in the final than warbler Danieal
Joe has one style that is more suited to cats or High society!

Olley to win!

Crombers
7th December 2009, 11:38 AM
Is Lucie back in yet (I've not watched it since she got axed by SC - dobber!!)

Delboy
7th December 2009, 11:43 AM
The final should be good. I actually like all three of the singers but I think Joe has been the best overall.

ace_dude
7th December 2009, 02:38 PM
Yeah I think Joe has it in the bag, he is a great wee performer.
Stacey might still be in with a shout, I actually think she would make the best overall popstar in terms of a career.

Fartin Martin
7th December 2009, 03:45 PM
Olly Olly Olly!!..although..I love stacey..shes HILARIOUS!! buttt..another female to win???

GCA3N
7th December 2009, 05:08 PM
The final should be good. I actually like all three of the singers but I think Joe has been the best overall.

Agree think Joe will win, but it's the X factor so who knows.

The Bull
7th December 2009, 08:26 PM
Joe to win, Olly is good though but I don't think Stacey deserved to get in the final. Danyl was a far better singer. She got through on the popularity vote. I could see her being a good TV presenter though! Great personality.

audrey
9th December 2009, 12:15 AM
Like Joe but would prefer Olly to win :thumbs up:

Dont like Stacey not right in the head IMO

illegalhunter
9th December 2009, 07:39 AM
Ill be glad when its all over. Simon Cowell has enough money .

Craig
9th December 2009, 08:19 AM
Ill be glad when its all over. Simon Cowell has enough money .

here here.... it's a load of b!oody rubbish... :rolleyes::frown:

Bumble
9th December 2009, 01:44 PM
here here.... it's a load of b!oody rubbish... :rolleyes::frown:

what he said ...

N16SHP
9th December 2009, 01:53 PM
Here's my two cents. I think this years competition was a joke. It's a singing competition, so how did those morrons Jedward get into it in the first place?

I think Joe will win, but don't think he's a pop star. Ollie is ok. I think that Stacey is a true x-factor winner's story, came from nothing, single mum and you turn her into a popstar, thats what its all about is it not?