PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Clare!

Clare
7th June 2004, 03:28 AM
Hi there, just signed up and thought I would say hello. I stay in Monifieth (near Dundee) and got my new Mini last week and love it to bits. Used to have an old style Mini but rust got the better of it :(and so I saved up and got myself a new one:D!

Looking forward to come on some runs with you all.

seany
7th June 2004, 03:36 AM
hi again clare.

minidriver#1
7th June 2004, 04:08 AM
Hey Clare, welcome to the site. Monifieth eh? i'm in Barnhill area myself. Good to see another local MINI owner :)

If you see me give me a wave or whatever. I've got the silk green cooper with the 4 spot lights on the front :)

Burple
7th June 2004, 04:11 AM
Hey Clare...

Sorry for hijacking you at the bank last night.... but I couldn't help meself after hearing talk of Minis... ;):D

Glad I (or at least my very pi$$ed mate ;):D) didn't scare you away!

If you see some numpty in a white cooper waving at you like a daftee round Dundee, it's probably me... heh...
Get yourself down for some of the runs, and get yourself a straitjacket.... you might need it round here!!

:D:cool::D:p

Clare
7th June 2004, 04:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

Hey Clare, welcome to the site. Monifieth eh? i'm in Barnhill area myself. Good to see another local MINI owner :)

If you see me give me a wave or whatever. I've got the silk green cooper with the 4 spot lights on the front :)

Cool, I will do. Mine is all silver with chrome bumpers and grille and right now its shiny cos I just gave it a wash!

monkimagic
7th June 2004, 04:17 AM
Hi Clare

Welcome to NMS

MONKI

Clare
7th June 2004, 04:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
Hey Clare...

Sorry for hijacking you at the bank last night.... but I couldn't help meself after hearing talk of Minis... ;):D

Glad I (or at least my very pi$$ed mate ;):D) didn't scare you away!

If you see some numpty in a white cooper waving at you like a daftee round Dundee, it's probably me... heh...
Get yourself down for some of the runs, and get yourself a straitjacket.... you might need it round here!!

:D:cool::D:p

Hi, I think your mate scared my mate away more than anything! Hoping to come along to Arbroath run if I can convince a mate to tag along! Remember to look out for my silver one about town too.:)

Burple
7th June 2004, 04:36 AM
Heh... well he's getting kinda good at doing that when he gets a wee bit squiffy ;)
So that's another one added to the Dundee lot... cool...
I stay just down the road from KJ, and Ali (Zimbo... when he's around) stays in Monifieth too - he was out with us for a bit last night too!

Hmm... I think I'm gona go out for a wee cruise since I just washed and polished my wee monster today too.. :D:D

ny152
7th June 2004, 08:51 AM
Hello Clare - welcome to the wonderful world of NMS :)
You dont have to be mad to join here, but we'll soon turn you :p

LnL - did you take a light meter to your tints while you were washing the car :cool:

zimbo
7th June 2004, 09:20 AM
Hi Clare, welcome to NMS sorry I missed you in the ferry on saturday evening, I'm Alistair (zimbo) that was my silver cooper you saw outside the bank... Excellent choice of colour for your new baby :D

As lnl has said already I also live in Monifieth so hopefully we'll bump into each other every now and again either on the road or in the pubs:D I heard about my other mate scaring your mate, sorry bout that... Hope to see you soon and get introduced.

Ali - zimbo

Willie M
7th June 2004, 03:42 PM
Welcome to NMS Clare. Great to hear you're lovin' your new car :cool:

Duncan Stewart
7th June 2004, 05:49 PM
Hi Clare. Welcome to NMS. Come along on a run, they are great fun.

Bazthemod
8th June 2004, 12:34 AM
Hi Clare we're from Nedvill Whitfield :evil:
See you around sometime!:D
Whos all these scary m8's then Ewan? 8)

Burple
8th June 2004, 12:59 AM
quote:
Hi Clare we're from Nedvill Whitfield

heh.. Hey, isn't it called 'Balumbie' or Broughty Ferry East-North-East-ish or summat like that now?? ;););):D:D

quote:
Whos all these scary m8's then Ewan? 8)

Just my buddy... he can be a right pain in the @ss when he's pished erm... 'tired and emotional' ;);):evil:

:D

Bazthemod
8th June 2004, 02:00 AM
It really annoys me about that the snobs round here with their Audi TT's like to think they live in ... wait for it...

whitehazel grove, Ballumbie, west ferry

AKA

The Back O Whitfield!!

I dunno snobs nowadays :p

phantom
8th June 2004, 02:49 AM
Just saying Hi again:D Hope you have oodles of fun here:p

Starky
8th June 2004, 07:47 AM
Hiya!