PDA

View Full Version : Merry MINI Christmas

N12 JLK
30th November 2009, 09:48 PM
Hi all, I know it's been a while since the Nicol's posted.

My first Christmas card popped through the post today (thanks Andy and Lenore). So wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all and to let you know that we are not sending any Christmas cards this year. Instead we are going to make a donation to Yorkhill Children's Hopsital who treat my nephew.

Also, this will save a tree. It also means that I will not have to spend 2 hours writing Christmas cards and then spending 10 quid on stamps.

So, Merry Christmas to everyone when it comes.

Scottie
30th November 2009, 09:51 PM
straight back at you. Merry Christmas:bigwave::bigwave:

like you we do not send Christmas Cards but make a donation to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.

GCA3N
30th November 2009, 09:55 PM
Hi all, I know it's been a while since the Nicol's posted.

My first Christmas card popped through the post today (thanks Andy and Lenore). So wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all and to let you know that we are not sending any Christmas cards this year. Instead we are going to make a donation to Yorkhill Children's Hopsital who treat my nephew.

Also, this will save a tree. It also means that I will not have to spend 2 hours writing Christmas cards and then spending 10 quid on stamps.

So, Merry Christmas to everyone when it comes.

I think this is a great idea and in today's society etc very thoughful. We have e-mail and txt's now so it would be a good thing if we all thought about doing this, thats not to say it's wrong sending cards, but times have changed.

I think Kim and I will do that this year, I remember 2 years ago spending loads on cards and thinking why, we could have sent an electronic card to almost everone.

Craig
30th November 2009, 10:18 PM
yeah, if it was up to me we wouldn't send cards, think they are a bit of a waste... Different for someones birthday or that.. ;)

anyway Merry Crimbo to all :clap::clap: Hope you all have a FANTASTIC time, for us this year will be a bit different, but both going into it with a positive mind. :yes nod:

GCA3N
30th November 2009, 10:28 PM
yeah, if it was up to me we wouldn't send cards, think they are a bit of a waste... Different for someones birthday or that.. ;)

anyway Merry Crimbo to all :clap::clap: Hope you all have a FANTASTIC time, for us this year will be a bit different, but both going into it with a positive mind. :yes nod:

Ok folks it isn't even December yet. ;)

Do we send birthday cards a month in advance. lol

Craig
30th November 2009, 10:29 PM
Ok folks it isn't even December yet. ;)

We send birthday cards a month in advance. lol

blame it on AndyP and Lenore for sending xmas cards in Nov... :rolleyes::lol:

GCA3N
30th November 2009, 10:30 PM
blame it on AndyP and Lenore for sending xmas cards in Nov... :rolleyes::lol:

while I remember happy Birthday AndyP.;)

AndyP & Lenore
30th November 2009, 10:41 PM
while I remember happy Birthday AndyP.;)

:moonie:

A.:D

AndyP & Lenore
30th November 2009, 10:43 PM
And you can blame Mrs P for the early Christmas Cards, not me.:p She does like to be organised, mainly because December usually flies by in a fuzzy blur because we're so busy at work.:popcorn:

I like the idea of the e-cards though. Next year maybe.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Gismo
30th November 2009, 11:22 PM
My first Christmas card popped through the post today (thanks Andy and Lenore)Same here :thumbs up: