PDA

View Full Version : Jadeward!!

Just Jade
30th November 2009, 11:39 AM
Oh dear .......

http://i1.bebo.com/052b/12/large/2009/11/30/00/4290319250a11918089285l.jpg :blush:

I done it for a bet .................. honest :p

GCA3N
30th November 2009, 11:43 AM
Oh dear .......

http://i1.bebo.com/052b/12/large/2009/11/30/00/4290319250a11918089285l.jpg :blush:

I done it for a bet .................. honest :p

A rose between two fan......sorry thorns.

RyanK
30th November 2009, 12:02 PM
Haha awesome where did you meet them?

I thought they were quality on x factor :D

V500EMA
30th November 2009, 12:27 PM
Haha I was gonna go see them last nite! Was that at City in Falkirk? Wish I'd gone now lol :sad:

Just Jade
30th November 2009, 12:35 PM
It was outside City :D

My dad HATES them with a passion. I just had to get my pic taken with them to get him going haha!!!

By the time I got home last night dad was in bed, he didn't know what I'd been up to - I've emailed him the pic to his work just to make his day!!! :hand:

Hamish
30th November 2009, 12:49 PM
that is QUALITY... love it!!! Love em or Hate em... u gotta admit, that Queen/Vanilla Ice performance was brilliant lol... you had to laugh at it... and anyone who says they werent tappin there feet or hands to it is lyin or was asleep lol :D

Gismo
30th November 2009, 12:58 PM
Oh dear :frown:

Just Jade
30th November 2009, 12:59 PM
I miss them on X Factor they gave me a laugh every week. We all know they cant sing or dance but they were funny and good on them milking it all the way now who wouldn't ! :thumbs up:

Gismo
30th November 2009, 01:07 PM
that is QUALITY... love it!!! Love em or Hate em... u gotta admit, that Queen/Vanilla Ice performance was brilliant lol... you had to laugh at it... and anyone who says they werent tappin there feet or hands to it is lyin or was asleep lol :DI was being physically sick in the toilet, they are absolute crap

baptie
30th November 2009, 01:45 PM
I can't stand them.

They are in the record minus Jade but Plus a Stewart tartan scarf.

GCA3N
30th November 2009, 03:12 PM
I think we should put things into perspective, yes they're talentless but they are totally harmless and actually seem like ok guys. If they make some money on the back of this then good. Look at some of the talentless wonders that have come from reality TV, the list would be endless. Taken talent aside they're performances were entertaining, comical, but entertaining.

Gismo
30th November 2009, 03:16 PM
I think we should put things into perspective, yes they're talentless but they are totally harmless and actually seem like ok guys. If they make some money on the back of this then good. Look at some of the talentless wonders that have come from reality TV, the list would be endless. Taken talent aside they're performances were entertaining, comical, but entertaining.But this is a reality tv show type deal where they take absolute unknowns and give them a so called chance.
Certainly didn't entertain me from any of the times i was unfortunate enough to witness their drab performances.
If it hadn't been for the backing ensemble they wouldn't have been given any hope

GCA3N
30th November 2009, 03:22 PM
But this is a reality tv show type deal where they take absolute unknowns and give them a so called chance.
Certainly didn't entertain me from any of the times i was unfortunate enough to witness their drab performances.
If it hadn't been for the backing ensemble they wouldn't have been given any hope

This is very true they were heavily backed, but we all know they can't sing so no surprises, I think they did well to get where they got , but then how much of that was a vote against Simon. I feel you have to be a BIG X factor fan to really get them, it was a bit of fun, now it's serious again, was always going to end like this, think you have to take acts ike this at face value, eg Mc Donald brothers, Daniel, same difference, they were all talentless.

camjay
30th November 2009, 04:14 PM
Hope you checked your head afterward for nits! :p:smilewinkgrin:

Burple
30th November 2009, 04:31 PM
What's X-Factor??

:popcorn::Whistle:

Just Jade
30th November 2009, 04:46 PM
I think when they first auditioned they did it for a laugh (I'd have serious worries if they actually thought they were any good at singing or dancing! LOL)

Lets face it, they had no control over whether they were kept in week after week or not! They're now taking what they can get from it, and they're quite right. I can't see it lasting much longer so they're as well to milk it for all they can get while the going good :thumbs up:

Stewart
30th November 2009, 05:31 PM
Only seen them on the TV twice as I’m not a fan of X factor at all, but that’s a class pic.

N16SHP
30th November 2009, 06:06 PM
They have been signed up to play parts in the Mighty Boosh movie next year!

AndyP & Lenore
30th November 2009, 07:31 PM
What's X-Factor??

:popcorn::Whistle:

I'm with short stuff.:laugh:

A.:D

Delboy
30th November 2009, 11:34 PM
Great photo Jade - just a pity those two pineapple heads pushed in and spoiled the shot :Whistle:

GCA3N
1st December 2009, 12:11 AM
Great photo Jade - just a pity those two pineapple heads pushed in and spoiled the shot :Whistle:

:clap: