PDA

View Full Version : Ebay and postal services

GCA3N
27th November 2009, 04:57 PM
I wanted to share this with you as I find it almost hard to believe. I have bought a wii and wii fit for our wee one (wii fit for me and the missus) for Christmas so went online to ebay last night and bought the sports resort with motion plus, I paid for the item at 19:07 the item was somewhere in Englandshire, anyway it arrived at my door at 11.00 this morning. I find that incredible.

Delboy
27th November 2009, 05:30 PM
That is incredible for an eBay purchase :yes nod:. Did it come by Royal Mail or courier?

BTW, Wii Sports Resort is excellent :thumbs up:, although I still can't beat Andrew at "3 on 3" basketball (for everyone's benefit, he's 5 :blush:).

Stewart
27th November 2009, 05:52 PM
Bought a Cable for My Nokia E-63 that as usual does not come with the phone to connect to the PC and ordered one of E-bay think it was just over a pound for it all in and ordered it from down south and it was here the next day. :thumbs up:

GCA3N
27th November 2009, 05:58 PM
That is incredible for an eBay purchase :yes nod:. Did it come by Royal Mail or courier?

BTW, Wii Sports Resort is excellent :thumbs up:, although I still can't beat Andrew at "3 on 3" basketball (for everyone's benefit, he's 5 :blush:).

It came by royal mail. Oh and i played it too when I was over, if you remember I was up 3-0 at the table tennis which I kinda rubbed in the wee man's face:blush:, he beat me 5-4, gutted, for a 5 year old he is something special, but then I don't need to tell you that.