PDA

View Full Version : Some ****Hole

Ivano
23rd November 2009, 03:56 PM
Being Off today i have just gone to wash the car and noticed that some ****hole has jumped on my car in the last week since i last washed it.

I have 2 big dents on my bonnet and 2 big dents on my roof where someone has obviously run over the top of it when they have been drunk..

I feel sick and i'm so angry that someone has done this to my pride and joy... :ragin::ragin::ragin:

I wonder if someone like dent devils could take them out. The paint is not broken.

I am going to check the car all over when its dry to see if there is anymore damage

Delboy
23rd November 2009, 04:16 PM
Sorry to hear this mate :frown:. You just wish you could get the idiots that do stuff like this in a room for 5 minutes with a some of your mates.....

Hope you can get the dents fixed without too much hassle or expense.

Just Jade
23rd November 2009, 04:17 PM
Thats awfull !!! I'd go mad if anyone did that to my car :( Where do you park overnight? I take it there's no CCTV ? Even if there was I dont suppose whoever done it would be tracked down :(

Bazthemod
23rd November 2009, 04:25 PM
Gutted for you! :frown:

Crombers
23rd November 2009, 04:35 PM
Not good news :ragin:

On the bright side it does sound as if these dents will come out. I've watched these guys at work & the dents they managed to fix in the most difficult of areas was mighty impressive stuff :thumbs up:

GCA3N
23rd November 2009, 05:29 PM
Totally gutted for you, just 5 mins with the person who done this hey, shootings too good for them, hope you get things sorted.

Ivano
23rd November 2009, 06:02 PM
Cheers for the comments guys.

Now that the car is dry, i have checked it all over in the garage and there appears to be a little further damage extra minor dent on bonnet (3 in total now) and some scratching around the dents.. Obviously from their feet.

The roof damage is the more noticeable though.

:argh::argh:

Stewart
23rd November 2009, 06:04 PM
Sorry to read that and I thought I was having a **** day last Monday when the Windscreen got smashed in my Mini. I know How you feel my Honda was keyed when some prick had went down the street doing cars, the minute I noticed I got that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Hope you get it fixed up soon.

Craig
23rd November 2009, 06:04 PM
sorry to hear Ivan... :frown: hopefully the dent guys can get it out. :thumbs up:

a good kick in the nads is what they need... :rolleyes:

Colin
23rd November 2009, 09:31 PM
Shocking :frown: feel bad for you mate.

badwolf340
23rd November 2009, 09:35 PM
Just dont understand why these to55er's would want to do this.hope it all turn's out all right.:ragin:

RyanK
23rd November 2009, 09:55 PM
Sorry to hear this mate. What a bunch of twats

I've been hit by them recently (albeit not as bad as you), car has had its alta aerial stolen and some dust caps. I can't wait to see a chav's up motor with an Alta tuning aerial

GCA3N
23rd November 2009, 10:05 PM
Sorry to hear this mate. What a bunch of twats

I've been hit by them recently (albeit not as bad as you), car has had its alta aerial stolen and some dust caps. I can't wait to see a chav's up motor with an Alta tuning aerial

I caught 3 kids (aged 7-8ish) taking my dust caps, I shouted and 2 ran away, told the other kid to get them back or the polis would be round, did I see them no. Never bothered after that, it was the second set that I have had nicked, whats the point. Black plastic caps all the way.

AndyP & Lenore
24th November 2009, 12:33 AM
Gutted for you mate:sad::sad:. These to$$ers need a good seeing to.:sad::sad::ragin::ragin:

A.:frown:

audrey
24th November 2009, 12:52 AM
Shocking :ragin::ragin: Hope you get it sorted soon what is wrong with these people :frown:

zimbo
24th November 2009, 10:11 AM
Sorry to hear this. :sad: if only you could catch them or get 5 mins with them, BUT then you'd be the one who gets into trouble for assualt or something... wheres the justice!!! :ragin:

Gismo
24th November 2009, 10:34 AM
As everyone says :frown:

N16SHP
24th November 2009, 11:16 AM
Yeah, when i lived at my old address, used to get dust caps, aerial's, the lot nicked. One night i heard thud....thud....thud about 30 secs apart, seen two chavs, the first pulling mirrors back, and the second kicking them off!

So just as they got to mine, i shouted and legged it after them, caught one about 150 yards from my house, only to be caught be the Police sitting on top of this chav. So I told them what they'd done and the Police looked at all the cars, then proceeded to nick him, and then gave me a lecture on what possibly could have happened had they not shown up!

Typical, we catch the crims, and then they give us into trouble for doing it!

I hope you find who ran over your car mate, its a crap feeling to see your pride and joy all bruised!

GCA3N
24th November 2009, 01:07 PM
Yeah, when i lived at my old address, used to get dust caps, aerial's, the lot nicked. One night i heard thud....thud....thud about 30 secs apart, seen two chavs, the first pulling mirrors back, and the second kicking them off!

So just as they got to mine, i shouted and legged it after them, caught one about 150 yards from my house, only to be caught be the Police sitting on top of this chav. So I told them what they'd done and the Police looked at all the cars, then proceeded to nick him, and then gave me a lecture on what possibly could have happened had they not shown up!

Typical, we catch the crims, and then they give us into trouble for doing it!

I hope you find who ran over your car mate, its a crap feeling to see your pride and joy all bruised!

worked out well but would never advise this line, it can and normally ends in tears, either you get hurt or worse or the twat you caught complains that you assaulted him and you get nicked. Infact if he had been on the ball and said that you could have been in real bother. It's sad but true.

N16SHP
24th November 2009, 03:37 PM
worked out well but would never advise this line, it can and normally ends in tears, either you get hurt or worse or the twat you caught complains that you assaulted him and you get nicked. Infact if he had been on the ball and said that you could have been in real bother. It's sad but true.

Yeah, I got a total bollocking from my parents for it, I was only 18 at the time, and of course, you don't think of these things at the time. I was a lucky boy!

Stewart
24th November 2009, 06:13 PM
A mate chased a guy who had cut him up on the road, think he thought he was safe with two others in the car with him. He jumped out got to the other car and the guy got out and stabbed him in the heart, 20 secs later he was dead. All for a race up the air road in his hot hatch.

Craig
24th November 2009, 06:26 PM
A mate chased a guy who had cut him up on the road, think he thought he was safe with two others in the car with him. He jumped out got to the other car and the guy got out and stabbed him in the heart, 20 secs later he was dead. All for a race up the air road in his hot hatch.

:frown::frown: a lesson for everyone there I think.... Sad News.. :sad:

GCA3N
24th November 2009, 06:41 PM

It's easily done, even more so in a car, seems to be that we feel more protected in a car, but things can go horribly wrong quickly. I once got out the car to confront someone, i flashed someone out of a junction and this guy behind went mental, shouting and gesturing at me then full beamed me, just cause I let someone out. I stopped the car and got out and he got out, he was about 4'10 at the best (small man syndrome) needless to say I was stupid and hope I never feel the urge to do that again.

Oh and the story ended with the we man getting back into his car much quieter than he got out. Thing is was he expecting to find someone of his own size get out of my car.

Gismo
24th November 2009, 06:41 PM
:frown::frown: a lesson for everyone there I think.... Sad News.. :sad:Sad news indeed, however, the police system is so bad that i would probably try something to exert some revenge for the damage.
Not suggesting i'd get involved in a road rage incident, but, if i caught someone running over my car i'd doubt i'd back away

GCA3N
24th November 2009, 06:43 PM
Sad news indeed, however, the police system is so bad that i would probably try something to exert some revenge for the damage.
Not suggesting i'd get involved in a road rage incident, but, if i caught someone running over my car i'd doubt i'd back away

Your right Alan I think most of us would struggle to hold back if we caught someone doing this to our babies.

ianking
24th November 2009, 07:22 PM
someone ran over one of my previous MINIs some years ago.
Bonnet and roof damaged.
Head cloth had to come out but the dent man couldnt get to the dents as there are strengthening bars over the roof area and stops his tools from getting in.
Expensive repair if its the same for you as it needs to go to a bodyshop and get filled and painted.

Stewart
24th November 2009, 07:23 PM
Yeah mate that died was a trainee Doctor and was a quiet big sole, I actually blame the others in his car. Later found out the guy that stabbed him was a well known nut job.

You never know who or how the other person will react. I’m not the biggest and I ran out to confront two guys breaking into my mates XR2, went down for a drink in the dark looked out and thought what are these guys doing, just as I got on my shoes, one smashed the drivers window and you just see red…

Thankfully they just took off, the XR2 had a sports bag full of CD’s and it was open so you could see all the Cd’s.:argh::argh::argh:

Ivano
25th November 2009, 12:06 AM
someone ran over one of my previous MINIs some years ago.
Bonnet and roof damaged.
Head cloth had to come out but the dent man couldnt get to the dents as there are strengthening bars over the roof area and stops his tools from getting in.
Expensive repair if its the same for you as it needs to go to a bodyshop and get filled and painted.

Mmmmm thats not what i wanted to hear :frown::frown:

Ivano
13th April 2010, 08:24 PM
Well finally got round to getting the dents repaired today... and all 7 dents including the one on roof have gone completely and all for a friendly £120. Thought it was going to cost me hundreds to fix

Used SL Dent Repair through my work. a top job was done so i'm delighted that my MINIs bruises have now healed :yes nod::yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
13th April 2010, 08:50 PM
Good news Ivan.:thumbs up:

A.:D

MrMischief
13th April 2010, 10:07 PM
Well finally got round to getting the dents repaired today... and all 7 dents including the one on roof have gone completely and all for a friendly £120. Thought it was going to cost me hundreds to fix

Used SL Dent Repair through my work. a top job was done so i'm delighted that my MINIs bruises have now healed :yes nod::yes nod:

Glad to hear it worked out not too expensive - still not something that you should have to fork out for. The same happened to me when I had my MR2 Roadster, a footprint on the bonnet, one on the hardtop & another on the engine cover...thankfully it hadn't dented the panels & I managed to polish the marks out. This happened while it was parked outside Claire's flat in Edinburgh...incidentally right outside a Police station. Sorry sir but the cameras were pointing the wrong way. How did the desk serg know without looking at the footage :frown:
It makes you livid. :ragin:

Craig
13th April 2010, 10:54 PM
Glad you got it sorted Ivan... ;) pity it's the honest hardworking tax payer that has to fork out tho... :frown:

stoney
13th April 2010, 11:07 PM
thats bad ******s that did that would take a gun a shoot them but glad you go it fixed ok

Ally S
15th April 2010, 09:12 PM
glad its all sorted. i bet its been annoying you for ages

GP BILLY
16th April 2010, 08:31 AM
Glad its fixed Ivan:thumbs up::thumbs up: (a lot of f***ing ars*holes about the noo)

Ivano
16th April 2010, 08:54 AM
Cheers Guys :thumbs up: