PDA

View Full Version : Convoy to Pink my Ride Charity Day - Sun 29th November

Craig
22nd November 2009, 10:00 PM
Ok guys/gals, I think it would be nice to have a wee convoy down for those that are interested. :smilewinkgrin:

We need to be in Gala for 10:00hrs, so plan is this.

Leave Stirling Services at 08:15hrs

Rendevous at Hermiston Gait Retail Park, Edinburgh, leaving there at 09:00hrs. which should have us down in Gala for about 09:45hrs ish. :yes nod:

Names please. :thumbs up:

1. Craig & Jude ( Stirling )
2. The Harpers (meeting at a Grave yard...)
3. Ally S (Hermie Gait)

Craig
23rd November 2009, 06:47 PM
I take it, I will be on my own then... :frown:

ah well, see you all in Gala... ;)

MINI William
23rd November 2009, 07:59 PM
Craig ill have to check but I would imagine that we will meet us at the usal place for a Borders run (Eskbank Tesco)

MINI William
23rd November 2009, 08:28 PM
Craig just been told that we will me you at harveston toll grave yard ( outskirts of Goerbridge) :yes nod:

Craig
23rd November 2009, 09:35 PM
Craig just been told that we will me you at harveston toll grave yard ( outskirts of Goerbridge) :yes nod:

Okay Dokey - think I know where that is (is that on the right ?) ;)

badwolf340
23rd November 2009, 09:39 PM
It is Craig.just easier to park up there.:computer:

Craig
23rd November 2009, 09:45 PM
It is Craig.just easier to park up there.:computer:

no worries Brian. See you there.. I promise to slow down.. ;) Might even have my MINI back by then.. :rolleyes::lol:

Ally S
24th November 2009, 01:54 PM
If im picking up my friend from Falkirk I can meet you at the services. Otherwise i'd be best meeting at Hermiston gait.

Craig
24th November 2009, 02:44 PM
If im picking up my friend from Falkirk I can meet you at the services. Otherwise i'd be best meeting at Hermiston gait.

OK Ally, just let me know either way when you know.. :thumbs up:

john
24th November 2009, 03:40 PM
I'm currently offshore and have no idea if I will be back in time yet

AndyP & Lenore
24th November 2009, 05:45 PM
I'm currently offshore and have no idea if I will be back in time yet

No problem John, I'll add a "maybe" to your name on the main run list.

Edit: you're already down as a (if onshore) so I'll leave it at that.:thumbs up:

A.

Ally S
25th November 2009, 09:33 PM
OK Ally, just let me know either way when you know.. :thumbs up:

I'll meet at the Hermiston Retail Park. My friends not sure if he'll be able to make it. If the weather is nice he wants to go posing in his Z4 :rolleyes:

Craig
25th November 2009, 10:06 PM
I'll meet at the Hermiston Retail Park. My friends not sure if he'll be able to make it. If the weather is nice he wants to go posing in his Z4 :rolleyes:

great stuff Ally - see you there. :yes nod:

Craig
28th November 2009, 10:34 AM
Ok, I think this is the smallest convoy to a meet ever :thud: so I WONT be going to Stirling Services, but will go straight to Hermiston Gait (gives Jude longer in her bed.. ;))

Ally S, I'll see you at Hermie (get my mobile number off the run notes and give me a bell if your plans change or you have a problem) :yes nod:

Harpers - I'll see you at the Grave Yard..... just join the back of the eh, well 2 of us... :lol:

MINI William
28th November 2009, 06:12 PM
Ok, I think this is the smallest convoy to a meet ever :thud: so I WONT be going to Stirling Services, but will go straight to Hermiston Gait (gives Jude longer in her bed.. ;))

Ally S, I'll see you at Hermie (get my mobile number off the run notes and give me a bell if your plans change or you have a problem) :yes nod:

Harpers - I'll see you at the Grave Yard..... just join the back of the eh, well 2 of us... :lol:

Craig any idea what time you will roughly be passing the grave yard :D

GCA3N
28th November 2009, 07:22 PM
Just want to say that I hope everyone has a great time tomorrow gutted I can't be there just too much this time of year. Anyway hope it goes well:thumbs up:

Craig
28th November 2009, 07:42 PM
Craig any idea what time you will roughly be passing the grave yard :D

I would think about 09:10/15ish. :thumbs up:

badwolf340
28th November 2009, 10:47 PM
cool Craig ,will look out for all.....eh 2 of yous:clap::lol:

waugh67
28th November 2009, 11:51 PM
I would think about 09:10/15ish. :thumbs up:

My self and Craig Noble will try to catch you guys at the Graveyard ( I think I know Where It is),9:15ish, that should double the numbers!!!

Craig
29th November 2009, 08:40 AM
My self and Craig Noble will try to catch you guys at the Graveyard ( I think I know Where It is),9:15ish, that should double the numbers!!!

No worries Alan, if your not there, I will wait.. :thumbs up::thumbs up: