PDA

View Full Version : Helloooo again!

Fartin Martin
20th November 2009, 11:33 AM
Hi guys..not new to this forum as its m second Mini!

Picked up my new Cooper S Checkmate, and all I can say is that its Freekin Bloody awsome!!!!!

Drove down to Enfield to pick Calvin, as he is now called, up and drove home last night.

so as you can imagine hes probably sitting outside my house boggin!!:ragin:..so 1st things 1st..he needs a wash and then I will get pics up!!

can't wait to drive to work now!!:lol:
:D

GCA3N
20th November 2009, 11:35 AM
Excellent looking forwards to the pics, was it a is a cooper you went from before? if so i'm presuming you'll be enjoying the extra horses. I remember test driving my first S and thinking to myself, stop smiling. Still brings a smile to my face when I get out to play in her.

Fartin Martin
20th November 2009, 11:55 AM
Excellent looking forwards to the pics, was it a is a cooper you went from before? if so i'm presuming you'll be enjoying the extra horses. I remember test driving my first S and thinking to myself, stop smiling. Still brings a smile to my face when I get out to play in her.

He was a Cooper before..loved that too but your so right you really really cant stop smiling with the S..i'm gonnie have a sore face by the end of the day!:lol:

the car is immaculate inside and out..and I LOVE the HK speakers..just gonna add a new stereo hopefully next week!:D

:D:D:D:D:D<----my sore face:p

Fartin Martin
21st November 2009, 02:36 PM
Still not able to get pics posted due to our amazin weather were having the last few days!!:argh::argh:

but none the less, I am absolutely LOVING it!!..its a real head turner!!

:D

GCA3N
21st November 2009, 02:50 PM
Isn't the weather crap. I've got my new mud flaps to fit but no chance today.

Fartin Martin
21st November 2009, 02:54 PM
Isn't the weather crap. I've got my new mud flaps to fit but no chance today.

lol i know..it really depresses me!!:(

I was talking about them last night funnily enough, you will need to post pics of them up when you've done fitted them!;)

hows the car after your 'under-water' expeditions??:lol:

GCA3N
21st November 2009, 04:55 PM
lol i know..it really depresses me!!:(

I was talking about them last night funnily enough, you will need to post pics of them up when you've done fitted them!;)

hows the car after your 'under-water' expeditions??:lol:

Car seems to be ok, but not been out in yet. Put the flaps up against the car today to have a wee look to see, fronts will be no probs they'll look good, the rear is a mmmmm so far. I will put them and on anyway need to try and stop this tar gettting on the car can't be bothered cleaning that off all the time.

bry_mini
21st November 2009, 06:57 PM
glad you got it bud!! enjoy.......and watch out for those speed traps lol!
maybe ill get a wee swatch of it out and about:thumbs up:

RyanK
21st November 2009, 07:02 PM
Nice one congrats!

Look forward to the pics :D

Gismo
21st November 2009, 07:05 PM
1st things 1st..he needs a wash and then I will get pics up!!:DDon't be so rash ;) some nice manky shots are ok :thumbs up:

Craig
21st November 2009, 07:30 PM
Well done Martin. :thumbs up: you getting the aero spoiler fitted then ? ;)

Colin
22nd November 2009, 07:10 PM
Glad you like your new car. :D

Fartin Martin
23rd November 2009, 10:56 PM
Car seems to be ok, but not been out in yet. Put the flaps up against the car today to have a wee look to see, fronts will be no probs they'll look good, the rear is a mmmmm so far. I will put them and on anyway need to try and stop this tar gettting on the car can't be bothered cleaning that off all the time.

Good stuff mate!glad its ok!!:D

aw a can imagine how muc of a pain tht wud be!!:argh:

Fartin Martin
23rd November 2009, 10:58 PM
glad you got it bud!! enjoy.......and watch out for those speed traps lol!
maybe ill get a wee swatch of it out and about:thumbs up:

cheers mate!!..aw god i know..dam speed cameras:p

yeah hopefully you scoot past soon..not got te private plate on yet, just done that today!!:D

Fartin Martin
23rd November 2009, 10:59 PM
Nice one congrats!

Look forward to the pics :D

Cheers mate..off weds so if weather permits..i'll get some then!:D

Fartin Martin
23rd November 2009, 11:01 PM
Don't be so rash ;) some nice manky shots are ok :thumbs up:

Aw god are you kiddin??..I really out in a sweat if my cars dirty!!:p..OCD!!!

Nah not that bad, but me no likey!!lol

Fartin Martin
23rd November 2009, 11:06 PM
Well done Martin. :thumbs up: you getting the aero spoiler fitted then ? ;)

cheers!..hmmmm..dunno..i like the wee one i've got on it the now..so I may sell it so that its not rollin about the house so if you know anyone thats still looking craig let me know!!;)

Duncan Stewart
29th November 2009, 07:08 PM
:welcome:

Fartin Martin
2nd December 2009, 08:36 PM
woke up and the sun was kinda out..so gave Clavin a wee bath!!:D..safe to sayhalf hour later..he wisny lookin like that..but hey ho..Glasgow weather for ye..just gotta live with it!

Martin