PDA

View Full Version : I wish i knew how to post Videos.......

TheDoctor46
14th November 2009, 03:12 PM
I have a video on my phone of my 5yr old Son on his wee Suzuki Quad, after a litltle while of charging around the track, he stops in front of me and can be heard saying "daddy, daddy, kin you here ma supercharger??!! Its sounds like the yin on the Mini eh??!!!" then accelerates hard away!!!:lol:
When his quad is flat out, there is a slight 'whine/whirr' from the drive chain, so he thinks its got a supercharger like the Mini!!! :lol:

Maybe not amusing to some but it made me chuckle!!!:lol:
I try figure it out and post the Video:thumbs up:

GCA3N
14th November 2009, 04:15 PM
I post my vids on you tune then put the short cut on. I'm sure there's other ways too.

TheDoctor46
14th November 2009, 06:53 PM
I'm sure there's other ways too.

Yeah, i'm going to plug the phone into the PC, see if it can be done that way:confused:

Stewart
14th November 2009, 09:35 PM
My mate bought his son a petrol quad when he was about five he’s seven now and just started using it again. Just watch the power. Luckily we had him in his helmet and body armour but he was at that age “I’ve got no fear” and he rolled it at speed. His father thought he’d killed him. :eek:

Don’t know what he was thinking, looks fantastic but even my mate being near six and a half feet and god knows how heavy, it still took off with him on it, and it flew with me on it. :argh:

He detuned it and cut the power to about half.

TheDoctor46
14th November 2009, 10:16 PM
My mate bought his son a petrol quad when he was about five he’s seven now and just started using it again. Just watch the power. Luckily we had him in his helmet and body armour but he was at that age “I’ve got no fear” and he rolled it at speed. His father thought he’d killed him. :eek:

Don’t know what he was thinking, looks fantastic but even my mate being near six and a half feet and god knows how heavy, it still took off with him on it, and it flew with me on it. :argh:

He detuned it and cut the power to about half.

Cheers mate, i'm fully clued up on how to teach him how to go it:thumbs up:
Been on bikes since i was 3:eek:
He knows all about the dangers/do's and donts so to speak, plus, its a proper Suzuki 4stroke (not the 2 stroke) so has the more advanced chassis, alot less likely to roll, especially if you go to proper tracks designed for off roading.........not somewhere silly like a bing, industrial estate etc etc. People who take there Kids there are asking for trouble if you ask me.
Alot of people think that 5yr olds cant be in full control of a quad or bike at that age but some are just born with it. He's been looked at by racers etc and all have said he's very naturally talented!!!:thumbs up:
Doesnt stop me from worrying though!!!! TBH, he never does anything silly on it, like i said, hes knows the do's and donts.

Stewart
15th November 2009, 10:29 AM
:Dhttp://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq72/sav112g/DSC00153.jpg

This was the machine and I’m sure it was 4 stroke as well. Considering now that I see the date the wee sole was only four its too much like the real deal in my view, but seriously a great toy if as you said he knows its limits and his.

His dad has had countless bikes right up to the super bikes, fastest I’ve been on the road at 136 bananas on the back, and that was him taking it easy as I was on the back.

Hope the wee one enjoys the toy, I know if my mate and I had had them at that age we’d probably not be here now but what a blast we’d have had. :D

TheDoctor46
15th November 2009, 10:51 AM
Yip, that one looks pretty easy to tip, high COG and narrow track;)

TBH, most of the cheap Chinese stuff is like that, not really built with safety in mind. Most of them are built with ADULT sized controls, brakes etc etc!!!:thumbs up: