PDA

View Full Version : checked vipers?

ScottyC
3rd June 2004, 08:44 PM
hey guys, i've recently put checked mirror caps on my black cooper which has a white roof. the mirrors look great themselves but i'm not too sure if they're a wee bit out of place with no other checks on the car. only other option is adding checked stripes or a checked roof which i'm not too sure of. d'you think checked vipers would work across my black bonnet and white roof? and if i thought it was naff would any decals peel off after a week or two without damaging the paintwork?

seany
3rd June 2004, 09:17 PM
hi scott, black check your roof and white check viper stripes, i think it would look cool, pic when done.

Duncan Stewart
3rd June 2004, 09:41 PM
Checked roof looks great. I considered it for my car with checked bonnet stripes. No sure about checked viper stripes - not seen them. If you don't like it then the stickers usually come of quite easily - apply heat using a hair dryer and gently peel off with a blunt object.

ScottyC
4th June 2004, 07:29 PM
cheers guys. i'm slowly warming to a checked roof and the chances are i'll get it done and stripes may follow but don't hold your breath for a photo just yet as it'll probably be a few month before i get round to it. apparently its summer and the girlfriends starting to nag about a holiday!

AberdeenMini
8th June 2004, 08:10 AM
I think i checked roof looks well cool, considering it myself actually!

seany
12th June 2004, 05:09 AM
scott have a look at this,
http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/B4d4Bing/35946.jpg