PDA

View Full Version : Dark Silver R53 reg no. **** RFF ?

Delboy
12th November 2009, 01:56 PM
Spotted a dark silver R53 with reg no. ending "RFF" in the ScottishPower car park in Cathcart, Glasgow - has an NMS sticker on it :thumbs up:.

Anyone want to own up and explain why it is so manky? :lol:

mizemz
22nd November 2009, 08:20 PM
This would be mine. Im afraid to say it is so manky due to being unwell recently and travelling back and forward to Glasgow everyday need to get it cleaned now im in better health :)

Delboy
22nd November 2009, 09:07 PM
Do you work at Cathcart all the time or were you just visiting? I normally park in the top car park along with 6 or 7 other regular Minis, although none have NMS stickers :frown:. There is even a dark silver Cooper S Clubman that has appeared within the last week so I'm no longer the only Clubman in the car park :sad: :D

Mini Ecosse
22nd November 2009, 09:38 PM
:off topic: Do you guys work for Scottish Power?

I work at Cruachan Power Station

Craig
22nd November 2009, 09:54 PM
Glad your feeling better Emma - now get that motor washed... :ragin::lol:

Delboy
22nd November 2009, 11:18 PM
:off topic: Do you guys work for Scottish Power?

I work at Cruachan Power Station

Well I do. I don't know Emma but I assume she does too :D.

I work in Energy Wholesale - same as you :clap:!

mizemz
23rd November 2009, 08:36 PM
hey yeh i work for SME sales just recently transfered through there used to work in the Falkirk office. Yeh i have noticed there is a few minis park up there. Never seen ur clubman when ive been going back to the car or in the morning.Right enough im normally half asleep lol.

Yeh Craig that is my plan now that i am fighting fit again to clean it never been this dirty since i got her quite ashamed actually :blush: