PDA

View Full Version : If the world was ending in one week.....

GCA3N
10th November 2009, 10:08 AM
Ok most of you guys/gals must have seen the trailer for 2012 about the end of the world. So here is my question.

You know the world will end in 7 days what would be the 5 things you would do before it happened.

The answer should be based on your own circumstances etc. I have tried to be as honest as possible.

1. Make peace with my brother.
2. Arrange all family for large get together.
3. Quit my job.
4. By the most expensive bottle of whiskey I can afford for a farewell tipple.
5. Turn up at a ferrari garage (or similar) and try to buy a really expensive car on credit.

I found answering this was harder than I thought, maybe others will find it easier.

doogz__
10th November 2009, 11:47 AM
Get totally off my face, have lots of sex and play lots of loud music probably.

Usual weekend type stuff ;)

dellie
10th November 2009, 01:45 PM
Try and visit or get all the family together including the inlaws
If i can, visit Alton Towers, i have never been there but always wanted to go
Visit my friends that i dont see often
Ive always fancied a wonder round Buckingham Palace so i would try and break in for a nosey
Go camping with the other half and wait for the world to end whist drinking some nice expensive wine!

rpn
10th November 2009, 06:38 PM
1. Make peace with my brother.

I found answering this was harder than I thought, maybe others will find it easier.

Apologise for :off topic:

Why wait 'til the end of the world is near? Why not now? :confused:

GCA3N
10th November 2009, 08:02 PM
Your right, have tried but he is complicated. Will probably take some cataclismic event for him to come round. Anyway not really the forum for this, but thanks for your concern.

Sheilz
13th November 2009, 12:09 AM
First would be to quit my job and then or simultaneously arrange family get together.

stoney
13th November 2009, 01:58 PM
well if the world was going to end i would

kill the brother inlaw (i know the world is ending but would give me joy)
have a huge party
have a proper car race round the streets of glasgow in fast minis
go and stay in the poshest hotel i could find and trash it like a rock star allway wanted to throw a tv out a window
and spend my last night with my wife

camjay
14th November 2009, 10:28 AM
I would tell all the people I dislike in the world to F*** off!
Would steal myself a reallly flash motor (don't know which one, the choice is too hard)
Would spend the night with actors Gerry Butler or Tom Hardy (wouldn't care which one) - chance would be a fine thing! :p
Take my family to disney.
Be together with my husband, kids and family on the last day.

TheDoctor46
14th November 2009, 10:59 AM
If i thought the World was gonna end in 7 days then i would do absolutely nothing apart from spend every last breathing moment with my 5yr old Son, the most amazing person i have ever knew.

Actually, what a ****ing morbid thing to think about eh???? The World actually ending in 7 days!!!!

Craig
14th November 2009, 11:27 AM
Actually, what a ****ing morbid thing to think about eh???? The World actually ending in 7 days!!!!

thats what living on Arran in winter does for you mate... :lol:

TheDoctor46
14th November 2009, 11:29 AM

:lol::lol:

GCA3N
14th November 2009, 02:20 PM

It was only after seeing a preview of 2012, was'nt actually thinking about it persay.

Actually Arran winters can be rough, we'll now not see the sun at our house now till Feb-March.

TheDoctor46
14th November 2009, 02:56 PM
It was only after seeing a preview of 2012, was'nt actually thinking about it persay

I know mate:thumbs up:
But was just thinking how morbid that is, actually knowing the end of the World was only 7 days away!!!:eek:

camjay
14th November 2009, 02:58 PM
If i thought the World was gonna end in 7 days then i would do absolutely nothing apart from spend every last breathing moment with my 5yr old Son, the most amazing person i have ever knew.

Ah Great - now you've made me feel really bad that I didn't say the same thing about my kids!;)

TheDoctor46
14th November 2009, 03:07 PM
Ah Great - now you've made me feel really bad that I didn't say the same thing about my kids!;)

:moonie::lol::lol: