PDA

View Full Version : Pink my ride - passenger laps Saturday 14th noon till 4pm

cpearson
8th November 2009, 04:43 PM
Hi all.

Well the dust has settled and there is an opportunity for me to raise some additional cash this saturday by giving you lovely generous supporters of my charity push an opportunity to come out with me in my race car and if you are feeling flush enough you can drive my car also :yes nod:

Just a note - anyone who has given to the charity so far either by direct donation or from silent auction's does NOT have to pay/donate to get passenger laps this saturday....this is a chance for me to say thank you.

There is a 4 hour track day this saturday at Knockhill from noon and as long as I can cover the £100 fee then I'll be there to give you all a wee giggle and an insight into what we do in the car......

I should also be out testing a clio cup car and depending on time we may be able to get a wee hurl out in that if there is a passenger seat.

Please list your names here if you can definately come along. All for a good cause remember!!

Thanks
Chris

Craig
8th November 2009, 08:42 PM
Chris,

I should be able to pop along to see you and the guys for a bit of banter. :thumbs up: you've already scared the be-jesus out of me before so I'll let someone else get a go... ;)

MINI William
8th November 2009, 08:56 PM
Me and dad might pop in

cpearson
8th November 2009, 09:06 PM
thanks guys....craig don't be gay...have a drive yrself!!

RyanK
8th November 2009, 09:13 PM
Is this a public track day? might head along if so.

Did speed sunday last month but was awful, too many cars and cones all over the place :D

cpearson
8th November 2009, 09:32 PM
yeah this is with track scotland and there will probably be a decent turn out.

Craig
8th November 2009, 09:48 PM
thanks guys....craig don't be gay...have a drive yrself!!

doubt ma erse will fit mate... lol :yes nod::yes nod:

might give it a go... ;)

cpearson
8th November 2009, 10:12 PM
just remove the seat mate....

cpearson
9th November 2009, 09:11 PM
Right......all booked and ready to go.

any takers for some track experience ?. mark "shaft" dryden will be making an appearance and he'll also be up for taking you out in my gay car if you would prefer a "legend" experience.

RyanK
10th November 2009, 12:06 AM
Contemplating it mate. Heard the driving standards are supposed to be good aswell which is a bonus. If I am going I will try get the GP along to.

I'll let you know mate ;)

shaunbhoy67
10th November 2009, 01:00 AM
hey chris i am going to have to have a look and see if i can get a few hours to get to that but i have a feeling im not going to manage unfortunately but i will give you a text and let you know :thumbs up:

ianking
10th November 2009, 10:28 AM
Would be really interested in this.

DickWW
10th November 2009, 10:43 AM
Hi all.

I should also be out testing a clio cup car and depending on time we may be able to get a wee hurl out in that if there is a passenger seat.

Chris

You doing Clios in 2010 then Chris?

cpearson
10th November 2009, 11:08 AM
yeah I was one of the euro lottery winners on friday.............HAHAHAHAHA

cpearson
10th November 2009, 11:09 AM
Just a note - anyone who has given to the charity so far either by direct donation or from silent auction's does NOT have to pay/donate to get passenger laps this saturday....this is a chance for me to say thank you.

GCA3N
10th November 2009, 11:19 AM

Very nice gesture.

ianking
10th November 2009, 01:24 PM

Top man. Cant wait. :D

Just Jade
10th November 2009, 06:59 PM
Just noticed this :D I'll speak to Colin and get back to you asap.

cpearson
10th November 2009, 09:49 PM
Just noticed this :D I'll speak to Colin and get back to you asap.

no worries jade

Just Jade
11th November 2009, 10:30 AM
Think this is a no go for me atm :( I thought it was Sunday, obviously never read the details properly :argh: I'll see what I can do about changing plans for Saturday.

cpearson
12th November 2009, 10:08 PM
last push peeps....get yourself to KH on saturday for a bit of fun....all for a good cause!!