PDA

View Full Version : £90,000,000 - C'mon, who won it?

AndyP & Lenore
8th November 2009, 01:37 AM
BBC Linky (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8347967.stm)

Seriously though, what would spend £45,000,000 on? (the £90M win is split across two tickets).

A.

Delboy
8th November 2009, 04:32 PM
It's a stupid amount of cash to have - it'd be hard just spending the interest :eek:. With this amount of cash you really wouldn't need to think about how much anything cost - you'd just buy it! I can only dream...:lol:

Stewart
8th November 2009, 04:45 PM
Yeah as Del says seriously silly amount but your set for life.

A yacht, an Aston and that new Mini Roadster and a bespoke huf-haus House up in Southerland will do for me. Certainly buy a few houses for the family and close friends and learn to fly.

Visit all the places I’ve wanted to go.

john
8th November 2009, 11:25 PM
One of the winners is from Banchory (just outside Aberdeen)

euan
9th November 2009, 10:12 AM
One of the winners is from Banchory (just outside Aberdeen)

Hope it's not one of my old teachers who lives there, she was a miserable old bat.

It's a massive wedge though.

I'd buy a few houses (holiday home in the Italian lakes with a suitable italian sports car in the garage - think 60's ferrari or Maserati), somewhere I can park my yacht that I'd also need to buy that was by the coast, a castle (or just a very big house) in Deeside near Aberdeen.

The cars would be fun. I'd go older cars and get a bit of a collection, one of which would need to be an old race car that I can do the Mille Miglia and the Goodwood Revival in. I'd also want a Porsche 356, and a classic Cooper S. Day to day car would be something relatively normal though.

I'd also donate some of it to charity, but I'd also donate my time to charity as that's the one thing you could do to make a difference.

zimbo
9th November 2009, 11:06 AM
Well it was'nt me :argh: but I can guarantee you this if it had been me, I would DEFINATELY give it a good go at spending the dosh... :D I've got a good idea of what Id like to start of with then go from there....

Crombers
9th November 2009, 04:46 PM
I might just have a wee party to celebrate :beer:

With everyone I know :beer:

For a few weeks :beer:

Somewhere palacial :yes nod:

................. just for starters :cool:

john
10th November 2009, 08:42 AM
I would buy you all a new mini each, but I did not win so whoever did HELLO