PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

wends
2nd June 2004, 05:33 AM
Just signed up and am a bit unsure about how this all works.
Had a new mini cooper for just over a year (Chilli Red with white roof/stripes/wingmirrors and wheels)
I live in Fife but don't really know what goes on with minis, but I would love to find out.
Any advice would be welcomed
Wends:I

macblob
2nd June 2004, 05:47 AM
Welcome to the madness of NMS :D

Just dive in and post on anything that interests you.

You will find info on MINI runs etc in the Meets section of the forums

3GGG
2nd June 2004, 06:00 AM
Welcome to NMS from another Fifer Wends.:)

I'm sure you'll find your way around here, we're a friendly bunch.

seany
2nd June 2004, 06:21 AM
hi wends, welcome to new mini scotland, we are a friendly bunch as David say's.don't be shy to ask about any thing you what to now, if you would like to go on a mad mini run, go on to the run form and post saying that you would like to come on the run.

Julz
2nd June 2004, 06:51 AM
Hello there:)

weefossy
2nd June 2004, 07:07 AM
Hello from all the weefossy's from East Lothian. You may find post's from weefoosy jnr, weefossy favorite child and also the wee (wife) of the group. Hope you can join us on a run.

Starky
2nd June 2004, 07:14 AM
Hi!

Heather
2nd June 2004, 07:58 AM
A big hello and welcome from the west coast! Check out the mini meets and come along. Great fun with great people, no anoraks...honest:D

R7 ETH
2nd June 2004, 04:18 PM
Hello there !!!!

GAJ
2nd June 2004, 04:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by macblob

Welcome to the madness of NMS :D

Just dive in and post on anything that interests you.

You will find info on MINI runs etc in the Meets section of the forums

New girlie on the forums and guesswho posts first;):clown:
You might have a new car but it's nice to see that some thins haven't changed!:clown:

Welcome to NMS Wends!

Duncan Stewart
2nd June 2004, 04:44 PM
Hi Wends. Welcome to NMS. Just check the forums regularly and you will see what goes on. If a folder is purple then it contains new posts since your last visit.

Gismo
2nd June 2004, 05:17 PM
Welcome to the nuthouse, forget what everyone else says :evil: this place is mad :p if you think your in the right place then don't be scared to chime in, ask or tell us anything
We even let people with Seat's post :eek:
Pop along to the meets forum, there is a run organised for this saturday (5th June) that you'd be more than welcome to attend

macblob
2nd June 2004, 06:35 PM
Cheers BS, I cant be letting my post count drop just cause I dont have the MINI anymore :p

Gismo
2nd June 2004, 06:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by macblob
Cheers BS, I cant be letting my post count drop just cause I dont have the MINI anymore :pAny chance you can change that sig of yours :evil::eek::D

macblob
2nd June 2004, 08:39 PM
To What?

Can take out the website info if you want or get rid of it all together if its going to cause a prob :D

Willie M
2nd June 2004, 10:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by tribalmini

Great fun with great people, no anoraks...honest:D
HOI !!! I take exception to that remark. The only reason I wasn't wearing my anorak on Sunday was because it was so bloomin' warm ;):clown:
Big welcome to NMS Wends. As everyone says, don't be shy, you'll be made very welcome around these parts :cool: Just watch out for Big Col, he's a pure mental nugget so he is :clown:
Hopefully see you on a Mini Run sometime.

Burple
2nd June 2004, 10:49 PM
G'day Skippy!!
Welcome on board!

Best way to deal with this lot is just to hold yer nose and jump on in!!!
(In some folks' case... just hold your nose if they get too close!! ;););):D)

Don't be scared to join in!! :D:cool:

phantom
3rd June 2004, 03:07 AM
Hi Wends, glad to see another Fifer on board, and top choice of colour for the mini.:p

shoppie
3rd June 2004, 05:19 AM
Hello Wends

Checkout the Arbroath Red Arrows run - its going to be a blast!!!

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1019

You'll be most welcome

monkimagic
3rd June 2004, 11:50 PM
Hi Wends

Welcome to MINI and NMS, browse around here and get some info, but mainly its all about fun in your car.

Monki

zimbo
4th June 2004, 01:11 AM
Hi Wends welcome to the nut house, despite all appearances we are a relatively friendly bunch... :D:p:D Sure you'll fit in just fine.

phantom
4th June 2004, 03:38 AM
Hi Wends, we have a run this Saturday round the West Coast if you fancy it not too late if you want.:D