PDA

View Full Version : Just Jade

Craig
4th November 2009, 10:35 PM
saw you this morning about 08:45 heading towards Armadale/Bathgate just north of the M8. I flashed and waved from my undercover motor (a nice red Astra Sport Hatch :rolleyes::lol:) was on my way to Livingston Civic Centre to do an install. :yes nod:

Just Jade
5th November 2009, 12:51 AM
saw you this morning about 08:45 heading towards Armadale/Bathgate just north of the M8. I flashed and waved from my undercover motor (a nice red Astra Sport Hatch :rolleyes::lol:) was on my way to Livingston Civic Centre to do an install. :yes nod:

Thanks Craig did you forget to put your glasses on? ...... that was my mum - ermmmm I'm slightly younger and slimmer haha!!! She 'borrowed' my car AGAIN ! :ragin:

She said to me that someone in a Red Astra had waved when she was on her way home but I hadn't a clue who it would be! She did say whoever it was, was crawling along in a line of slow moving traffic!!

I work for West Lothian Council. I was over at the Civic Centre last week at a meeting, its a lovely building I want a job in there :D

GCA3N
5th November 2009, 06:53 AM
Doh!:blush: nice one craig.:smilewinkgrin:

Just Jade
5th November 2009, 07:19 AM

LOL don't be to hard on him, if she was driving like she normally does he probably hadn't time to see who it was !!!! :frown:

Gismo
5th November 2009, 07:32 AM
LOL don't be to hard on him, if she was driving like she normally does he probably hadn't time to see who it was !!!! :frown:Sod that, he needs to get his eyes tested before he's too unsafe to drive :Whistle: :D

Craig
5th November 2009, 08:24 AM
Thanks Craig did you forget to put your glasses on? ...... that was my mum - ermmmm I'm slightly younger and slimmer haha!!! She 'borrowed' my car AGAIN ! :ragin:

She said to me that someone in a Red Astra had waved when she was on her way home but I hadn't a clue who it would be! She did say whoever it was, was crawling along in a line of slow moving traffic!!

I work for West Lothian Council. I was over at the Civic Centre last week at a meeting, its a lovely building I want a job in there :D

LOL don't be to hard on him, if she was driving like she normally does he probably hadn't time to see who it was !!!! :frown:

Sod that, he needs to get his eyes tested before he's too unsafe to drive :Whistle: :D

If I am honest, I just noticed the car as I was sitting at a near standstill looking at the back of a van when your car went whizzing by... :Whistle:;)

aye the building is very nice, working there for a few days next week aswell... :yes nod:

as for my driving, well they let me loose with a 7.5 ton truck today... :laugh:

Just Jade
5th November 2009, 08:45 AM
Haha I knew it, she's well caught !!! She's not getting it again, it's only a matter of time before she wrecks it !!! :argh:

I might be over there at some point in the next few days, what colours your truck I'll look out for it :p I need to go back to the 'post a pic' thread to see if your on there so I can spot you :hand:

*EDIT* Right I've taken a look, I know who I'm looking for now ;) :D

Mini Ecosse
5th November 2009, 08:58 AM
*EDIT* Right I've taken a look, I know who I'm looking for now ;) :D

Once seen never forgotten :Whistle::Whistle::lol:

Big Gordy
5th November 2009, 10:06 AM
You'll need your eyes checked now Jade:Whistle:

Craig
5th November 2009, 07:33 PM
Once seen never forgotten :Whistle::Whistle::lol:

You'll need your eyes checked now Jade:Whistle:

get it right up ye the pair o' ye's :moonie:

Jade - I'll be in a red astra sport hatch tomorrow and whatever my work gives me on monday... :rolleyes::lol:

Just Jade
6th November 2009, 01:18 AM
Jade - I'll be in a red astra sport hatch tomorrow and whatever my work gives me on monday... :rolleyes::lol:

Ok I'll look out for a Red astra in the car park if I'm over at the Centre tomorrow :thumbs up: