PDA

View Full Version : For Sale adverts

AeroJonny
3rd November 2009, 05:23 PM
I think it's about time we included some rules into the For Sale section. On Total Mini, you have to include a photo and an asking price in an advert and it's a great idea, could we implement this rule as well?

john
3rd November 2009, 05:34 PM
I think it's about time we included some rules into the For Sale section. On Total Mini, you have to include a photo and an asking price in an advert and it's a great idea, could we implement this rule as well?

What are you doing looking at other mini sites?:hand::lol:

GCA3N
3rd November 2009, 08:14 PM

Sounds like a gr8 idea. Always frustrating when you read an advert with no price and no pics.

Craig
3rd November 2009, 08:55 PM
it's up to the Boss, but as a "worker" round these parts, I think it's a great idea. :thumbs up:

one thing to bear in mind is we don't want to have too much red tape... Also if someone doesn't put a picture and price, does the advert get blocked til there is one, or do they get a certain time limit... :confused:;)

The Dogfather
3rd November 2009, 09:41 PM
Its the way we do it on NM, if the thread doesn't get a price within a reasonable time its deleted. People sometimes come out with 'I don't know what its worth' as an excuse but there's always Ebay...

Forbes
3rd November 2009, 11:22 PM
But then what about charity auctions?

I agree in all seriousness though

AeroJonny
4th November 2009, 02:39 AM
What are you doing looking at other mini sites?:hand::lol:

Looking at yet more stuff I can't afford and looking at minis because I've not driven one in 5 months :(

it's up to the Boss, but as a "worker" round these parts, I think it's a great idea. :thumbs up:

one thing to bear in mind is we don't want to have too much red tape... Also if someone doesn't put a picture and price, does the advert get blocked til there is one, or do they get a certain time limit... :confused:;)

Its the way we do it on NM, if the thread doesn't get a price within a reasonable time its deleted. People sometimes come out with 'I don't know what its worth' as an excuse but there's always Ebay...

I believe Mr.Question just met Mrs.Answer...purfick couple.

It just gets frustrating when people say make me an offer...if you want to sell something, name your price and let the transactions begin!

Really hope short arse implements this! :D

Gismo
4th November 2009, 03:43 AM
Ok, it shall be done :computer:

AeroJonny
4th November 2009, 06:53 AM
Nice one Alan!