PDA

View Full Version : Performance exhaust

P155 ON U
30th October 2009, 04:02 PM
I have just had a full Janspeed system put on. Performance manifold and de-cat however there is now a strange wineing noice coming throug the sterio. ?????? any ideas anyone. its doing my box in.

Craig
30th October 2009, 06:08 PM
are you sure your not just hearing your supercharger more ? :confused:

Crombers
30th October 2009, 08:27 PM
Feck the sterio, switch it off :rolleyes:

Get the window down & listen to that Janspeed all day long :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
31st October 2009, 12:33 AM
Sounds like the old days when you had to fit a supressor(sp?) on your stereo to stop interferance from your spark plugs:Whistle:

The Dogfather
31st October 2009, 02:06 AM
Sounds like it could be an earthing problem, have you had the battery disconnected recently?

P155 ON U
1st November 2009, 08:59 PM
na i nothing like that. not sure what to do with it. dont want to live without a radio

The Dogfather
1st November 2009, 09:08 PM
If you've done anything to affect the electrics then this'll be the cause.

KenL
2nd November 2009, 07:22 PM
With your new exhaust is there now a floating wire that was connected to an O2 sensor or something?

RyanK
2nd November 2009, 08:00 PM
I have just had a full Janspeed system put on. Performance manifold and de-cat however there is now a strange wineing noice coming throug the sterio. ?????? any ideas anyone. its doing my box in.

My car does this now and again, it is wierd like!

My last mini one only did it when the ipod tape thingy was in and no music was playing, but the new one as i said does it every now and again.

Annoying though innit!

badwolf340
19th November 2009, 08:08 PM
Sounds like it could be an earthing problem, have you had the battery disconnected recently?

+ 1 ,check vehicle earthing.