PDA

View Full Version : Discover your dark side...

Burple
1st June 2004, 06:43 PM
Hmm... well it's got me covered a fair bit!! ;);):D

http://www.psychics-mediums.com/astrology/homepage_dark_astrology.html

:D;):blackeye:

ny152
1st June 2004, 08:24 PM
The Virgo character: They have a wonderful sarcastic sense of humour that can cut to the bone. They love to point out mistakes and failings and thrill at the sense of superiority this gives them. They are hypercritical, wry and fussy. Many Virgoans are very lonely people. However their cold, cynical nature and lack of warmth is more than compensated for by their ability to organise. Most people find this pedantic attention to detail a little strange even disturbing. It is! Virgoans are uninspired artists but make great censors, clerks, cleaners and train spotters.

To a 'T' - superb :evil:

Heather
1st June 2004, 10:59 PM
The Gemini character: Gemini will always get what they want because they are masters of deceit and flattery. They love being unfaithful and are always deliberately late for a date but expects you to be punctual. They turn being selfish into an art form and will make you spend all your money so they can save their own. Sometimes they can be good listeners but only because they want to hear every juicy bit of gossip that may prove useful to their schemes. Should not join the police force but make excellent actresses, salespeople, and pizza delivery boys.

ooohh dear oh dear oh dear!:eek::I:D

Willie M
1st June 2004, 11:13 PM
WAYHEY!! :D Ready for this ladies? :p

The Leo Lover: A Leo will love you if you're sycophantic and servile. If you want to keep their attention you must praise them continually. They enjoy punishing you. :evil::evil:;)

:blackeye: The folk that wrote this obviously ain't met Linda then :eek::I:blackeye: She shares the same star sign as Hitler :eek:

zimbo
1st June 2004, 11:23 PM
quote:

:blackeye: The folk that wrote this obviously ain't met Linda then :eek::I:blackeye: She shares the same star sign as Hitler :eek:

Oh Ohhh i sense trouble brewing... :evil::blackeye::dead:

phantom
2nd June 2004, 03:37 AM
Pisces, oh hell, I'm a leech so nothing down for me! Lazy get as well, its not true, hang on while Alison plumps up my pillow while she types this note.:p