PDA

View Full Version : C10 sdg

Livi
26th October 2009, 01:41 PM
Flashed and gave a wave.

was at the industrial estate around 12.30pm and you were heading towards the cinema/camperdown park

car was looking good! bit dirty, but not complaining with this weather we are having! :D

MrMischief
26th October 2009, 10:41 PM
:D

Guilty....had last week off on hols & never got round to washing the cars with the weather - plus I was flooring the loft so I could clear out the garage.

Yours was looking very shiny but a bit quieter than the Starlet ;) :cool:

Livi
26th October 2009, 11:21 PM
Ahh steve it was you! Never realised it was your reg - nothing will be as loud as what the starlet was haha!! Only got cat back system the now but trust me it will be louder!! :)

MrMischief
26th October 2009, 11:31 PM
Aye, lunchtime in the park ;)

Ours is cat back too & it's def not loud enough yet :frown:

Had a nosy round one of your colleagues cars a few weeks ago, Ryan's Skyline - has he managed to sell it? He's a mate of my wee sister. Quite a beastie at 600hp :Whistle:

Livi
27th October 2009, 02:33 PM
Aye, lunchtime in the park ;)

Ours is cat back too & it's def not loud enough yet :frown:

Had a nosy round one of your colleagues cars a few weeks ago, Ryan's Skyline - has he managed to sell it? He's a mate of my wee sister. Quite a beastie at 600hp :Whistle:

Peace and quiet then eh?

Yeah, Ryans Liner is a nice motor, very good set up on it! thing is bulletproof with having skyline tuners working on it :cool:

I think he is undecided what he wants to do with it though, he keeps changing his mind lol