PDA

View Full Version : A Mini Clan member needs our help!

Craig
31st May 2004, 06:21 PM
On the Thistle Run yesterday (Which I have to say was superb, I expecially think the parking at anstruther was well done....;)) I was approached by a fellow new MINI owner who was trying to arrange a suprise for a friends 5 year son's birthday party in Callander. He is absolutely mad about the new mini and loves the new Italian Job Movie. What she would like to have is a red, white and blue mini to arrive at his house and possibly go on a short run with him. Our Red MINI will be going and Vaila (the person asking for help) has the blue MINI so all we need now is the help of a nice person with a White MINI to complete the trio. If you would like to make a 5 year old's birthday and have a run in the beautiful Trossachs National Park, then drop Vaila an Email at vaila.archie@tiscali.co.uk The date is at the end of July (Sun the 25th July I think, but Vaila will have the exact details)

thanks

Craig

seany
31st May 2004, 10:04 PM
you will have to speak to low n loud, he is the only white mini i now of.

weefossy
1st June 2004, 06:15 AM
and L n L's car was especially built to fit a 5 year old:evil:
Leave the teeth at home Euan, you might scare the kid!!:D

seany
1st June 2004, 06:24 AM
hee hee, nice one weefossy

Julz
1st June 2004, 07:29 AM
Not sure if Ewan could help out, mainly because if you look at your calenders folks, the 25th of July is the Ice-cream run weekend and a certain little person with a certain little white mini might not be back home in time!!! (well, maybe, have you seen his driving!!);):D

Burple
1st June 2004, 05:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

and L n L's car was especially built to fit a 5 year old:evil:
Leave the teeth at home Euan, you might scare the kid!!:D

Oi!!!
Sassin frassin rassin..... :blackeye::evil:;)
Right... you're claimed!! Get over to the 'Fight' thread!! ;);):D:D:D

Burple
1st June 2004, 05:54 PM
Hi Craig...
Ta for mentioning this on Sunday :D
I checked out my wee calendar and unfortunately I think Julz is right on this score. If it is indeed the weekend of the 24th / 25th July, then I'll be fighting a hangover erm... burning up the countryside with lots of these here numpties on the Cullen Run...
Sorreeeeee....

If it's any other time however, then I'd be most happy to make an appearance... so long as there's some ice cream and jelly on the go... ;);):cool::D

I'll pop off an email anyways! :D

shoppie
3rd June 2004, 05:01 AM
craigd - for your info the Arbroath Red Arrows meet on the 3rd July will feature 3 Italian Job styled MINIS on show from John Clark(Tayside). Russ Swift will also be present also doing 2 demos during the event.
Might be a nice surprise for the boy?