PDA

View Full Version : And we wonder how we have debt issues in this country...

Craig
21st October 2009, 10:35 AM
I was watchin the TV last night and saw an advert for Quick Quid pay day loans and couldn't believe the APR... have a look HERE (http://www.quickquid.co.uk/fee-schedule.html) :thud::frown:

No wonder people with not a lot of cash struggle if this is how they are treated...:argh:

Forbes
21st October 2009, 10:38 AM
Yup. Seen that on their advert. I bet some people don't even realise when they take it out. Thats what you get though using some rubbish tv company to borrow money quickly from

Gismo
21st October 2009, 10:45 AM
Cough splutter :eek: 1576 per cent apr

doogz__
21st October 2009, 11:10 AM
Typical 2356% APR.

LOL!

GCA3N
21st October 2009, 11:14 AM
We seen one last night too Kim and I were talking about it too. can you believe that APR I mean that is loan shark territory, probably worse. I mean people who need this are desperate and it's like a kick in the teeth, I mean did you see the typical APR 2356%:eek:

This world has gone to reck and ruins, even the news this morning about the bankers (yes BANKERS think that is the right spelling) paying themselves a massive bonus. They have just come cap in hand to all the hard working people of this country, "please help us we have no money" then 12 months later getting Billions of pounds, it is actually obscene.

Delboy
21st October 2009, 11:31 AM
I cannot believe that typical APR :eek: - I thought there was a decimal point missing :lol:.
I feel sorry for anyone having to use this company - they must obviously be really, really stuck to do so but then are getting ripped off at the same time :frown:.

Stewart
21st October 2009, 11:45 AM
:eek: at the APR..... I never took out a loan for the Mini, it was simply my Trade in and paid the rest.

And don’t get me started on those *ankers.....and Bonuses, for what putting the banking system in to meltdown on pure greed.:argh:

Sheilz
22nd October 2009, 02:12 AM
Surely the companies advertising that level of APR should be charged under usery laws?

And agree about bankers, bunch of greedy thieving b*stwards

Ally S
24th October 2009, 10:36 PM
heheh looks funny at first glance but its only a 30 day loan period on a small loan amount.

still, its far better to avoid it if you can.