PDA

View Full Version : Rangers 1 Unirea Urziceni 4

D3 JDA
20th October 2009, 10:43 PM
How poor were Rangers tonight all the army boys left ibrox after the 4th goal with traumatic stress.They said they see less murder in afganistan.:lol::clap::argh:

Craig
20th October 2009, 10:54 PM
aw, poor wee rangers getting pumped by an unknown team from who knows where... :lol::lol::clap:

and before anyone jumps on ma back, I ain't from "the other side". I am really a rugby fan so just love the old firm getting a doin' ;)

GCA3N
20th October 2009, 10:58 PM
aw, poor wee rangers getting pumped by an unknown team from who knows where... :lol::lol::clap:

Yer right craig, remind me again my memory seems to be playing up. Who's top of the premier league

did you edit that post. Thought you were an Aberdeen fan.

Delboy
20th October 2009, 11:00 PM
Unfortunately I was at Ibrox watching the "minnows of Europe" play Unirea - did I get that round the wrong way? No, didn't think so :ragin: .

Craig
20th October 2009, 11:03 PM
Yer right craig, remind me again my memory seems to be playing up. Who's top of the premier league

did you edit that post. Thought you were an Aberdeen fan.

nope not interested in sheep Greig. :lol:

just find it kinda funny when the old firm get beaten by some unheard name. :thud::Whistle:

Scottie
20th October 2009, 11:11 PM
just find it kinda funny when the old firm get beaten by some unheard name. :thud::Whistle:

yeah like Falkirk or ICT

GCA3N
20th October 2009, 11:27 PM
nope not interested in sheep Greig. :lol:

Only weirdo's are no interested in fitba lol

JOHN MILNE
21st October 2009, 07:33 AM
champions league yer havin a laffffff:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Craig
21st October 2009, 09:58 AM
Only weirdo's are no interested in fitba lol

True.... so your saying most wimen are weirdo's ? Brave Man Greig... :Whistle::lol:

GCA3N
21st October 2009, 09:59 AM
True.... so your saying most wimen are weirdo's ? Brave Man Greig... :Whistle::lol:

Re-phrase, only Men not interested in Fitba are weirdo's.

Delboy
21st October 2009, 10:13 AM
champions league yer havin a laffffff:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah, it was really funny :rolleyes:. You can't blame Rangers for being in the Champions League - it was compulsory for the Scottish Champions to participate :moonie:.

GCA3N
21st October 2009, 10:16 AM
Yeah, it was really funny :rolleyes:. You can't blame Rangers for being in the Champions League - it was compulsory for the Scottish Champions to participate :moonie:.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Burple
21st October 2009, 10:59 AM

Or just not "interested";) in 22 grown men in shorts running about on a bit of grass after a wee ball.. eh? eh? nudge nudge wink wink.. group shower later? eh? ;):p

or this: ;):thumbs up::p
xN1WN0YMWZU

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

:p

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN1WN0YMWZU&feature=player_embedded)

GCA3N
21st October 2009, 11:21 AM
Very good and very funny. I'm not as bad as that, kinda indoctrinated in it from an early age. The rest of my family well that's a different story...hey Del.;)

Football's abit of a habbit, I can actually understand how people nowadays get totally turned off by the whole thing. In fact the last 20 or seconds of that clip sums it up.

Delboy
21st October 2009, 11:38 AM
Very good and very funny. I'm not as bad as that, kinda indoctrinated in it from an early age. The rest of my family well that's a different story...hey Del.;)

Now just hold on a minute, I resemble that remark :D.

john
21st October 2009, 11:44 AM

Thats makes me a weirdo then :ragin:

Why would I want to watch 22 grown men trying to get a bit of leather between two sticks?:bigwave:

Stewart
21st October 2009, 02:23 PM
Supporting the Gers right now is metal cruelty, to play both Weir & McCulloch is an embarrassment. And to think this is the best Scottish football has to offer right now, SPL champions and top of the Table. Only story that tells is that our football is so unbelievably poor right now in the SPL. :argh:

Is this the measure of Scottish football, its ok to be rank rotten, just as long as your slightly less rank than the other side. Both sides of the O.F are now the whipping boys of Europe. :frown:

Crombers
21st October 2009, 03:21 PM
:frown: v :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:

Says it all on Urziceni's shirt sponsor

(PS expecting to get 'pumped' this week as well - well maybe not by as many :rolleyes:)

Crombers
21st October 2009, 03:23 PM

"Fetch that shovel" :Whistle:

ny152
22nd October 2009, 06:46 PM
:frown: v :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:

Says it all on Urziceni's shirt sponsor

(PS expecting to get 'pumped' this week as well - well maybe not by as many :rolleyes:)

Yeah, I noticed that as well :hand:.

Must admit it was amusing to watch Rangers get hammered, but also a bit embarrasing for Scottish football at the same time.

Now, only tonight to fear for us Celtic fans :Whistle:

GCA3N
23rd October 2009, 06:12 AM
Yeah, I noticed that as well :hand:.

Must admit it was amusing to watch Rangers get hammered, but also a bit embarrasing for Scottish football at the same time.

Now, only tonight to fear for us Celtic fans :Whistle:

Only a narrow defeat Bhoys, hard lines.:p:lol:

Crombers
23rd October 2009, 06:57 AM
Only a narrow defeat Bhoys, hard lines.:p:lol:

:rolleyes: against a team that made it to a UEFA semi final last year :yawn: